Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If someone tells you that they don't want to see your gun, should you show them?
Yes, they'll fuckin' love it 0 0%
No, they won't get how cool it is 46 100.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 06-25-2019, 10:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I’ve worked as a home care social worker for 7 years, 2 of which in the mental health field. I have not had nearly the adventures the Andrea has had. She needs to write a book.

Also guns-that guy was such an asshole. Glad you made it out ok. I now work with older veterans-they hate being told to put them up, or Asked about them-although one guy showed me his antique tommy gun, unloaded. Still unnerving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslingeneva View Post
Emily is sooo funny! I also have GAD (General Anxiety Disorder) and I also decided on medication.

OH baby is this how normal people have lived their WHOLE lives. When I try to tell people about the reason I felt it was time for meds no one gets it because they are like everybody is anxious around new people. Not like folks with this disorder trust me.

Plus as a creative you learn ways to pretend you’re normal. The meds I am on didn’t screw with my orgasm thank god but my binge eating is waaay down. Anyways I hope Emily turns that whole story about the meds and the animal sex and what not into a bit. Also can we get the link to the gorilla video (emoji side eye).

I had such bad social anxiety and medications changed my life. I spent my childhood into my early 20s constantly dreading social interactions while at the same time craving them because I just wanted to be normal. The paranoia that I wasn’t good enough or that my mere existence was hindering/annoying other people. Medication helped me not give a fuck for the most part anymore-as well as therapy. I had to trust that my friends were being genuine and that if I did something that bothered them, they would tell me. And there will alway be people out there who don’t like me and that is ok. It doesn’t change my value and worth as a person.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Maybe. I'm often wrong and reactionary .

Nah. I'm with you and there's I'm NEVER wrong

It was just a little odd but then got "WTF?" when he wouldn't admit it was a fucking weirdo question and acted like them asking him the same question was absurd and upsetting. I think the emails are taking their toll on his psyche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARegularMom View Post
I was kinda sad the gorilla video didn’t work....then the turtle video totally made up for that.
Not sure if it's worse to have these vids in your work internet history or on your mobile phone youtube app which is connected to yout primary email. Either way, we're all on a list somewhere right now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote