Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-22-2006, 09:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Leaving tomorrow...

I am going to my brothers house in Clinton Twp. first, then Monday I leave for beautiful Port Austin, MI. Anyone who knows it knows there isn't anything there except for a beach and an adventure golf. It is 25-30 minutes from the nearest town (called Bad Axe) which only has a super Walmart. I don't even have a Target or a Starbucks to go to. They have a 2 house movie theater, a tractor supply and a dirty Kmart.

Like I said....no itunes.....I am sad. She has dial up.

I have about 200 old shows to listen to and I just bought a pink DS lite and a bunch of games. I should keep busy while my mom watches her reality tv.

Sigh...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

Oh and...

...I will be there during the BayPort Fish Festival. So I will get to see who they vote "Fish Queen". There is a "Bean Queen " out there too, but I don't remember for what town.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hey I know where you're going!
I grew up in Frankenmuth.

Yeah, none of my family there has hi speed either.
If you were heading to the other side of the state I could help you out.

Catch up on the old shows though. Still tons of laughs and then you'll have bunches to catch up on for the rest of the year.

If you get over to Caseville, have a splash in the water for me. That was our summer hang out.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Michigan

Hey Thanks!
I don't think we are going to be heading to the west side of the state, but my folks are taking us to Frankenmuth. We went there in December, but my mom says it is much more fun to go in the summertime when all the Christmas decorations are up.

I am sure we will be heading to Caseville too. I think my mom said that they might have opened up an internet cafe there where I can rent a laptop for like, 5 bucks an hour or something...
Old 07-22-2006, 10:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

Yeah, the Christmas decorations are up ALL year... it's obnoxious.

Have a chicken dinner at Zehnders (family's restaurant) and if you like all the old time candy, check out Rau's. Good stuff.
It was touristy when I lived there and it's 100 times worse now. Still kinda fun to see and shop though.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:42 AM   #16 (permalink)

Wink "Private Dances"

First off... love the show and Kieth, I wanna try to steal your girlfriend! :P

Second, I have been a stripper for 3 years now. I haven't made it to Vegas yet, just the clubs around where I live in NH, Mass, and Maine. But, most clubs around here do have "private dance rooms" where there are other people in the rooms but they are getting dances of their own.

Although I don't think I'd even be comfortable going to a club with my brother, I have seen fathers and sons and I never understand it. I'm surprised you've never seen what we call "stupid human tricks" that's our best effort to impress women usually! I get very intimdated when women are at the stage because they are usually more critical and evil... so I whip my tricks out of my sleave. I can do a few pole tricks and make my ass cheeks bounce and such.

As for the dumb bullshit talk, this can be a result of chicks intimidating the dancer... I know I'm always scared that I'll say the wrong thing and piss the chick off so I get giggly and nervous! That and some guys actually like the ditzy dumb bitch type... guys like to feel like they're smarter than women...
Outside of the club...yes some of the girls just really are fucking stupid!!! but there actually are some smart ones

one more thing and I'll shut up, the perfume... most strippers I know wear a victorias secret body spray called "Love Spell"... it's one of my favorites!

so if you're ever up in NH/Mass area stop by Ten's showclub in Salisbury so I can hang with you guys and maybe try a few moves on "The Girl" cuz I love her voice (insert cheezy whinking smiley)
Old 07-22-2006, 10:51 AM   #17 (permalink)

<splutter> (Germuhknee coughs a mouthful of milk all over his keyboard upon reading KitLove's first post ... fuuuuuccck you btw)

oh
my
god

expecting a show from New England in the *very* near future
Old 07-22-2006, 08:13 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitLove

Second, I have been a stripper for 3 years now. I haven't made it to Vegas yet, just the clubs around where I live in NH, Mass, and Maine. But, most clubs around here do have "private dance rooms" where there are other people in the rooms but they are getting dances of their own.

Although I don't think I'd even be comfortable going to a club with my brother, I have seen fathers and sons and I never understand it. I'm surprised you've never seen what we call "stupid human tricks" that's our best effort to impress women usually! I get very intimdated when women are at the stage because they are usually more critical and evil... so I whip my tricks out of my sleave. I can do a few pole tricks and make my ass cheeks bounce and such.

As for the dumb bullshit talk, this can be a result of chicks intimidating the dancer... I know I'm always scared that I'll say the wrong thing and piss the chick off so I get giggly and nervous! That and some guys actually like the ditzy dumb bitch type... guys like to feel like they're smarter than women...
Outside of the club...yes some of the girls just really are fucking stupid!!! but there actually are some smart ones

one more thing and I'll shut up, the perfume... most strippers I know wear a victorias secret body spray called "Love Spell"... it's one of my favorites!

so if you're ever up in NH/Mass area stop by Ten's showclub in Salisbury so I can hang with you guys and maybe try a few moves on "The Girl" cuz I love her voice (insert cheezy whinking smiley)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck YOU! Welcome!

benvh you missed him!
Old 07-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitLove

Not only was that informative, interesting, and well thought out... I'm going to have to print it out and use it as 'material' for later.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benvh
If you want more material, go to the webpage in her profile and look at her pictures
<drools> Good God! Nice find!