Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-22-2006, 11:37 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheat
Yeah, the Christmas decorations are up ALL year... it's obnoxious.

Have a chicken dinner at Zehnders (family's restaurant) and if you like all the old time candy, check out Rau's. Good stuff.
It was touristy when I lived there and it's 100 times worse now. Still kinda fun to see and shop though.

Yeah, we used to go all the time when we were kids. We always go to Zehnder's and Rau's. This last time I went to the Cheese House. That was interesting. I don't ever remember going there as a kid. I bought some chocolate cheese. It was actually pretty good.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benvh
If you want more material, go to the webpage in her profile and look at her pictures

haha was wondering how long till someone stumbled across that
Old 07-23-2006, 10:03 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitLove
haha was wondering how long till someone stumbled across that
I am on the Chuckie Cheese site, and i don't see you. Are you the big rat? (a Headliner)
Old 07-23-2006, 02:35 PM   #24 (permalink)

This is my first post, been listening for about a month. Just so you guys know, dancers are not ALL stupid, nor do they let people touch all over them. I love this podcast, but i gotta say when Keith and Chemda started calling the dancers "whores" and "dumb", it stung a little. I am retired 4 years from dancing in a club in california. I tried to educate people as much as possible when i did dance. I tried to tell them, that you were paying for entertainment, not to be jerked off and the like. The girls who let you touch all over them were either dumb as rocks or very young and didn't realize you didn't have to do that to make money. Being brutally honest here, guys are sorta dumb when they are horny and will hand over money just to talk to you. With all that being said, i realize you were in Vegas and things are handled a bit differently there. Keep the great shows coming.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly
This is my first post, been listening for about a month. Just so you guys know, dancers are not ALL stupid, nor do they let people touch all over them. I love this podcast, but i gotta say when Keith and Chemda started calling the dancers "whores" and "dumb", it stung a little. I am retired 4 years from dancing in a club in california. I tried to educate people as much as possible when i did dance. I tried to tell them, that you were paying for entertainment, not to be jerked off and the like. The girls who let you touch all over them were either dumb as rocks or very young and didn't realize you didn't have to do that to make money. Being brutally honest here, guys are sorta dumb when they are horny and will hand over money just to talk to you. With all that being said, i realize you were in Vegas and things are handled a bit differently there. Keep the great shows coming.

fffuuuccckkkkk yooouuuu
Old 07-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

Why thank you, i feel like one of the family
Old 07-23-2006, 03:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I've met some stupid strippers (while they weren't working). I've also met some smart ones. I've met some stupid accountants (while the weren't working). I've also met some smart ones. It's all relative.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

'Relative' is when you consider something in comparison with something else.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
'Relative' is when you consider something in comparison with something else.
Really? Like when you relate the IQ levels of strippers to any other profession in the world? Like that?

Last edited by stjoe; 07-23-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
I love this podcast, but i gotta say when Keith and Chemda started calling the dancers "whores" and "dumb", it stung a little.
I can c why it would sting, but u really shouldnt take those whore comments seriously since KATG arent trying to put those girls down, but are just pushing the boundry of normal conversations. i mean, they would even call dressing sexy as 'whoring it up.'