Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-25-2006, 10:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

I've been listening to Pacific Coast Hellway since it was mentioned on the Preshow last night - or at least trying to. My mind keeps wandering off like I'm listening to Dawn and Drew.

Anyways - Keith was lovingly mentioned in his live GoDaddy Ad on PCH 286:

The Highlights:

UntalentedCocksucker.podshow.com - if your like Keith O'Malley or something

Go to GoDaddy, right, then you enter in the domain name you want "KeithOMalleyIsAnUntalentedCocksucker.com"

Then he goes on about anal bleaching - transforming the poopcutter into a flesh colored balloon knot - what a funny guy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Hammond
I've been listening to Pacific Coast Hellway since it was mentioned on the Preshow last night - or at least trying to. My mind keeps wandering off like I'm listening to Dawn and Drew.

Anyways - Keith was lovingly mentioned in his live GoDaddy Ad on PCH 286:

The Highlights:

UntalentedCocksucker.podshow.com - if your like Keith O'Malley or something

Go to GoDaddy, right, then you enter in the domain name you want "KeithOMalleyIsAnUntalentedCocksucker.com"

Then he goes on about anal bleaching - transforming the poopcutter into a flesh colored balloon knot - what a funny guy.
Keith O'Malley?
Old 07-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

yo

the situation out here in the middle east......ASSED OUT!!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Man that Andrea guy needs to wake the fuck up. My mother, sister and I moved to America when I was 5 to meet up with my father who was currently living in America because he was stationed here by the Army. So we moved thinking life was going to be grand. Within the year my mother and father split and my mother was left to take care of both me and my sister as a single mother in America. I guess you would say my mother was "assed-out". Anyway our only relative in America was my grandmother and my mother refused to stay with my grandmother longer than 2 months. Not because she doesn't like my grandmother but more out of pride. My father, the stupid drunk fuckhead, thought she would fail so she went out to prove him wrong.

Mind you my mom didn't speak English at the time so high paying jobs weren't really an option. My mother worked 3 jobs usually from 5am to around 1am (yes that is right 20 hour work days) just so we would have food on the table, clothes on our backs and a decent education. She's the strongest woman I know and I love her for not simply giving up.

If Andrea's sister-in-law is still living with them after 4 years than she is simply mooching off him and DOESN'T want to move out. Most European families stick together and tend to live with each other till death (depending on the culture). I'm interested to know how long Andrea and his wife were married before this all happened because this could have been the plan from the beginning. It's not uncommon for Europeans to marry Americans and move their entire family over riding on the American's "citizenship-coat-tails". When we recieved our citizenships we had no problems getting the rest of our family members over here.

Just a thought and my $.02

-PK
Old 07-25-2006, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita
Keith O'Malley?

Yeah - the guy calls him O'Malley

The whole show is overproduced garbage

I like the feel of KATG of just people sitting around talking without ruining it with tons of post-production - like overhearing someone's conversation at a bar

Last edited by Punxsutawney Hammond; 07-25-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

That's exactly why I love Keith and the Girl. I enjoy listening to other people have conversations. That could indicate I've a peeping tom fetish.. Which I could just tuck away with my other fetishes.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

obviously I'm the only NYC born 'ethnic' person that can chime in and mention that "Assed Out" is like 10 yr old slang and not anywhere near new and deserving of show title. Keith not knowing that is cool but Chemda I'm dissapointed.

still a funny fucking episode.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

i dont look at the forums enough

OH shit,
i guess maybe i never pay attention but i just noticed lick my suck mys pic bear hahahahaha
it really did crack me up
:|

im ok now carry on
Old 07-25-2006, 09:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazT N8
Assed Out means "You're ass is out of luck." or
"I'm so tired from work. I'm going home to ass out."
I took it to mean having too much sex.

(I only listen to the podcasts so I always feel 2 blocks away from the fun!)
Old 07-26-2006, 04:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Hammond
I got the same thing. There's no energy or personality in these shows, it's like they got their idea of what makes good radio from listening to bad radio. Podcasts made by drones for drones. Fuck 'em, at least until they get an imagination ... overeducated cocksuckers.