Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3110: Child’s Play w/ Richie Tolway (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3110-child-s-play-w-richie-tolway-21496/)

Michael's Servant 07-12-2019 03:00 PM

3110: Child’s Play w/ Richie Tolway

Chucky and Keith’s stepdad plans; woman makes up missing child so cops find her car; man arrested over 70 times for subway sexual abuse; black hospital patient wrongly arrested on hospital grounds; being pronounced dead while alive

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

CherryLavender 07-12-2019 05:11 PM

Got you on the pre-order. One for me and one for the daughter.

Can't wait to hear it!:D:D:D

Keith 07-12-2019 05:13 PM

Awww thanks!

Your child is too old for you to use my disciplining ideas in the recording, but maybe they’ll be of good use for the day she may have children of her own.

The Girl 07-12-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLavender (Post 876636)
Got you on the pre-order. One for me and one for the daughter.

Can't wait to hear it!:D:D:D

How do I hit like twice on this one!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 07-13-2019 05:44 AM

Sure. But he didn’t date a doctor. That’s not a slight to you.

Archimedes_Screw 07-13-2019 10:46 AM

Please don’t tell us how the special alone time with the boy went on the forums. I have to hear it on the podcast.

Glad to see Richie doing ok.

Keith 07-13-2019 01:52 PM

You mean one on one private time?

Bucho 07-13-2019 08:33 PM

Richie's good value, it's always entertaining when he stops by. He's kind of Spooky 2.0 in some ways.

Here's that vid he was talking about by the way (don't watch if you have high blood pressure).

Enunciated Piffle 07-14-2019 09:20 AM

Ritchie is hilarious. Took a peek at his IG. Interesting guy.

I’m not a fan of horror but I voted It Worked Out. If the mom is ok with the kid going - so be it. I agree with Apia, it’s cool Keith is making an effort.

Speaking of making an effort. I looked at this video of a trampoline park. It looks fun and all. But there’s a lot of kids bouncing into each other. Lot of general chaos and for a guy like Keith - I think he’d be miserable. So it’s cool Keith’s making not only an effort, but like a genuine effort. Do stuff your both gonna enjoy.

Maybe down the road we’ll get to hear a Steelers game story..?

NotARegularMom 07-14-2019 06:47 PM

Our trampoline park has rules like one person per square and they will separate you by weight. Teenage employees with whistles enforce these rules by blowing the whistle. My autistic kiddo doesn’t do well with a whistle being blown in his face. It also takes him longer to process all the rules like staying on his own square. If they aren’t super busy they give us our own private section so we can practice following the rules. Literally the only place that makes these arrangements without charging me extra.

The whole reason I encourage it is the kid will sleep amazing if they jump for 30-60 solid minutes. Keith’s kid can just go jump with the other kids while Keith watches. Then Keith is rested and the kid is exhausted....and Kyle is pleased. :D