Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever yelled at a stranger in public?
Yes 19 70.37%
No 8 29.63%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes

Old 07-15-2019, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3112: Short Fuse w/ J.P. McDade and Bianca Brady

The Manhattan blackout and the absent mayor; Chris Morgan, Bagel Boss; President Trump tells congresswomen of color to go back where they came from; Tennessee governor observes KKK grand wizard; Trump’s 13th cabinet member departs administration; cowardly Las Vegas shooting officer fired; Vancouver supermarket’s plastic bag shaming backfires

Guests:
Bianca Brady

J.P. McDade

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw and craigish like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 06:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

The feisty Lilliputian

We’re all trash. He’s definitely trash and hasn’t had his ass beat.
NotARegularMom likes this.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Simunition is a wax projectile fired from pistols. I believe they’re only chambered in 9mm. They’re used to train military in room clearing and close quarters combat. Fuck the police. What is the point of the thin blue line then? At best they’re useless. Let’s not forget the piece of shit that refused to go into the school as children were dying. Rant over.

Such a good episode. Love JP! And of course it’s always wonderful to have Bianca in front of the paywall. Listen to her podcast!
jcro21 and NotARegularMom like this.

Last edited by Archimedes_Screw; 07-16-2019 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Can't wait to hear Bianca give us the scoop on how much Bianca was a diva behind the scenes on this episode on the next LW show.

But for real, can we have more Bianca outside of the paywall?
Old 07-16-2019, 09:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Bianca's always great when she's released, and super glad to have JP back in. I only wish the episode was longer! You'll have to get JP back soon, maybe with Conor Delehanty? I just listened to their marathon appearance and remember how good they are guesting together.

The mini man tussle was hilarious, but also incredibly annoying that he's potentially making money off it. But I don't know what I expected - that he would learn some lesson from it all? Nah. All I can hope is that he's eventually shamed into oblivion.

Someone needs to find this van of his - 5 bucks says there's a phone book in the driver's seat so he can see through the windshield. Blocks taped to the pedals so his feet can reach them.
Scorpion and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I want the trashy reality series where JP is the big buddy to the little angry man. But the little angry man doesn’t get paid (he shouldn’t profit off being an ass) but JP does. Maybe they’ll run into Keith one day when he’s lost and they can help him find his way home.

My husband went to a neighborhood safety meeting awhile back. The police said the response time is at least 20 minutes and basically explained how/when it’s legal to shoot intruders. So, the 4 cops parked within a mile of our house doing speed traps can’t take the time to drive through the neighborhoods a few times? Stopping this rant now.

Not sure if I’ve said it this week but damnit, I love Bianca.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

my sweet Bear is a short man. he’s never had a problem with women. he’s on dating apps right now and doing just fine. nobody’s laughing or making him feel bad. his job puts him in close proximity to beautiful, talented, often tall rock goddesses and every single one thinks he’s the major tops. this bagel guy’s problem is that he’s an asshole, not his height.
Archimedes_Screw and craigish like this.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I've definitely yelled at strangers in public, assuming we're counting when you're a pedestrian yelling at bad drivers. Like damn check your blind spots when you're turning folks.

I lay into extra hard the people who almost kill me getting off the streetcar here in Toronto. You typically have to cross a lane of traffic when you get off, and while cars are supposed to stop behind it (it's similar to school buses and the small pop out stop signs) they sometimes aren't paying attention or accelerate hard to try to beat it. Been narrowly missed many times.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I’ve yelled at people in public plenty of times. People seem to think it’s ok to comment on my child’s behavior or they want to teach their kid about autism so they think using my kid for a teaching moment is ok. It’s not. Teach your kid at home. “Does he flap his hand cause he’s retarded?” No, he’s doing it because you are retarded. “Will you ever teach him how to talk?” “Will he always be dumb?” I understand kids are curious and want know stuff but when they are already saying stuff like this you kinda know they have garbage parents.
craigish likes this.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Casey one day and JP the very next?

AND bonus Bianca?

And it's not even our birthdays?!?