Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-27-2006, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

313: Too Little, Too Late

"Will you stop interrupting me? It drives me crazy when I listen to the show and I hear you interrupt me. Left and fucking right!"
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

I enjoyed the replay of bits from old KATG episodes, makes me want to relisten to them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Listening to the Dawn and Drew part of the show it's incredible to think they still have any listeners at all. They are incredibly lame and feeble without even the slightest glimpse of actual humour.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

i did listen to 2 Dawn and Drew "shows" who is listening to this shit more than twice...as one show can be shit..ok...but two...hell i will sue them for my time wasted.....i want my 30 min back
Old 07-27-2006, 07:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

So the Pacific Coast Hway guy likes to call Keith "Keith O'Malley" (minutes 48:31 and 51:05)...would be funnier if we didn't already know a real Keith O'Malley, eh?

that podcast is really painful...i hate it when people talk-yell at you like that, guess that's his thing...
Old 07-27-2006, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

WOW, I had no idea I was a lobotomy patient. I guess trained monkeys can to high rise engineering! But it still begs the question, need hit's? bash em' that's cool I don't care, love KTAG, this guy just sounds like a cum catcher.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

maybe now dawn and drew will finally have something interesting to talk about. that dawn is soooo clever. i wonder if there are podshow kool aid talking points sent out by AC that say to bash the podshow nemesis, KATG? and i especially love how the PCH guy was so stupid that hes in podshow, and then bashes the intelligence of KATG, who werent stupid enough to sign. sorta like me saying that einstien guy was a retard.

it all goes back to me hating adam curry. and boy, i fucking hate adam curry. podshow got 8 million dollars of venture capital to make some awesome podshow network, and except for scott sigler, theres not a fucking single podshow podcast that i can listen to. 8 million fucking dollars. all you gotta do is not suck. that guy sucks at life. and his minions too. did you get that veiled hatred, dawn? i said minions suck, what show could i possibly mean?
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

I can just picture the guy from 'Pacific Coast Hellway', in the studio, with a big ass thesarus, sitting in the dark, going over and over his script, take after take until he gets a 10 second segment perfect three hours later.

Then finally when he feels its as good as it gets, he asks the engineer to play it back and just strokes it to his own voice.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
"Will you stop interrupting me? "
Will you stop putting Dane Cook or Dawn and Drew shit clips in your show?. Freaking annoying those fake clowns!!!. Cool show. The only social talkshow I listened to (KATG). Loved the humour and sincerity
Old 07-27-2006, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Keith and The Girl are OK, but they ain't no Dawn and Drew...

Alexa rankings, as of 16.45 BST today:

[In reverse order:]

dawnanddrew.com: 4,301,756

pacificcoasthellway.com: 2,512,078

SHITE.com: 1,376,436

keithandthegirl.com: 51,570