Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If your partner broke up with you today, would you be surprised?
Yes 34 59.65%
No 13 22.81%
I don't have a partner 10 17.54%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree34Likes

Old 08-13-2019, 02:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Lovelace is available to watch free (with ads).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Mission accomplished, she died this morning

I imagine the next few weeks will be very difficult for us as she comes to terms with all this. Imma try my best to be her rock.
There you go ... sorry for her loss, but not sorry that you guys can move to the next stage.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Cancer is a motherfucker. We lost dad to pancreatic cancer. The only thing we could say was, “at least we knew it was coming and got to say goodbye.”
The Girl likes this.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kamala is a bitch

And by bitch I mean she's done a revisionist history of her time as a so called progressive prosecutor. Her criminal justice record speaks for itself! Along with the mass incarceration of brown and black men, she arrested parents of truant kids. When 21year old Mitrice Richardson had a mental breakdown Malibu sheriffs fucked up by releasing her in the middle of the night after impounding her car. She was murdered and her body was found a year later. the sheriff's covered it up even going so far as to move her bones against the wishes of the coroner and Kamala fully participated in the process backing up the police 100% And stalling the family till the statute of limitations ran out. She's a careerist politician who gives the word, bitch, a bad name.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Title

I got from that story that he allowed her to be an alcoholic. He said he pays for everything, she doesn’t want to have sex with him. He gors to bed and she stays up. That’s basically the friend zone. I think wanting to know it all will probably not end well. I think she is at least trying to, as Chemda said, “not break your heart even more.” You already think she was cheating because you looked at how often she was connecting to this new phone number. (Or her mom could have a new number and she’s been helping her figure out that she needs to leave her enabler in order to start living.) Social sports ate about social fucking too. Its group dating. I don’t see anyway that more information helps you. It will only give you an ‘escape goat’ to focus on but really that would just be an excuse to keep this woman in your life, even after her physical presence has moved out. Let her go. Run it out.

I agree that you are not really blindsided. As Keith said “I didn’t think in the next five seconds but of course.” Its honestly the best case scenario at this point. No kids - easy. Curious about this ‘shared debt’ that you could have but that’s not really the point.

Last edited by SLC Shawn; 08-16-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Left a word put that makes a dicference
Old 08-17-2019, 12:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Mission accomplished, she died this morning

I imagine the next few weeks will be very difficult for us as she comes to terms with all this. Imma try my best to be her rock.
fuck. what a well timed phone call
Sorry and good luck