Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Jeffrey Epstein commit suicide (including without help)?
Yes 10 17.86%
No 46 82.14%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree56Likes

Old 08-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3132: Bernie Sanders Killed Jeffrey Epstein w/ David Spector

Jeffrey Epstein’s controversial suicide; American Crime Story: Impeachment; hundreds of new Boy Scouts of America sexual abuse cases; 9/11 memorial tourists; man tests constitutional rights in a Walmart with a loaded rifle and handgun; man accidentally shoots penis; the seedy behind the scenes of the comedy community

Guest:
David Spector

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I wish media outlets would start calling it for what it is. He was raping children. Not just “young girls” “young teenagers”. They are CHILDREN!
Keith, Bucho, Lanfear and 9 others like this.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

There's a fight happening in my friend group because someone said he (Epstein) had a "less than conventional taste in ladies" and I'm like "fucking excuse me?"

I mean, what does one say to that turn of phrase.
Keith, Bucho, Lanfear and 7 others like this.

Last edited by AstoriaGirl; 08-13-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Is there a KATGuh category for Guest Who Sounds Most Like Nerd Rap Superstar Zach Sherwin?
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was already really enjoying David, but it became next level when he was willing to talk some shit about other comics. I love that stuff!
Keith, Bucho, thirteen and 3 others like this.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Two things:

1- No matter how JE reached a state of minimum energy, it is a safe to assume a wealthy pedophile did it.

2- I'd like to believe that the trafficking investigation will continue, but I am concerned that it will be left hanging.

Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith, Bucho, Scorpion and 7 others like this.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Look. We all enjoy due process, which is fair treatment through the normal judicial system. But this was not a normal case. Epstein is a monster and I can’t think of a better case for Keith Justice - giving us all the closure - we as a society deserved.

This scumbag was arrested a month ago. It’s been in the news for weeks. So when everyone is half-joking, “I bet he commits suicide in prison” doesn’t the penal system step up its game? Make sure nothing odd like this happens?!

It’s pretty scary when a Tim Dillon rant, (on his podcast) talks about this exact scenario happening - happens.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
... It’s pretty scary when a Tim Dillon rant, (on his podcast) talks about this exact scenario happening - happens.
And at least give us the traditional official denial. At least pretend to care that the general population thinks you capable of such shadiness.

No? You're not even bothering with that?
Old 08-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #10 (permalink)

I don't mean to derail the Epstein talk, but the gun thing fuckin set me off when I listened to this.

I live in Northern Lower Michigan. It's basically bumblefuck. We have plenty of dumb fucks with guns here who think the 2nd amendment is the only one that matters. Every so often I read in my local paper's 911 dispatch report about a guy who takes his rifle, and starts walking towards one of the small towns in the area. He always gets the cops called on him, and every time he says that he's not out to shoot anyone, he's just exercising his right to bear arms.

Last week, 5 days after the El Paso and Dayton shootings, someone left a gun and ammo in a cart at a local Meijer (Meijer is a bit like Walmart, but Michigan based). A 9mm handgun in a case, 4 boxes of ammo with it. The gun was unregistered, and we haven't heard a fucking thing about it since, because apparently it's not a problem?
https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/d...at-acme-meijer

A couple years ago, a dude from Colorado came to my area and left his fucking Beretta in the bathroom at the Macy's in my local mall. It was found by a fucking 4 year old. When found and confronted, the dude claimed it had been stolen. Later the surveillance tape was found that showed him going into the Macy's bathroom, and the gun being found not long after. If you read the story, you'll see that the penalty for making a false report (that his gun had been stolen) is actually stiffer than the penalty for reckless use of a firearm. Why is that?
https://www.record-eagle.com/news/lo...c1c649586.html

And to me, one of the most sickening was this: Last summer, Lee Chatfield, a republican state rep., brought his UNREGISTERED, LOADED HANDGUN INTO A LOCAL AIRPORT. Now granted, the Pellston Airport is tiny and only has two gates, but since it's the republicans who are always talking about how they value responsible gun ownership, and the republicans who lose their minds over national security, it kind of rubs me the wrong way when they show how irresponsible they really are. Oh, do you want to know what his punishment was? A couple thousand dollars in fines, and the speakership in the Michigan State House of Representatives. That's right. The fucker brought a loaded gun into an airport and they made him speaker of the state house. If he had been black, do you think the outcome would have been any different?
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...nt/2666380002/

And this is all in Northern Lower Michigan. The biggest city in Northern Lower Michigan is Traverse City, with a population of around 15-20,000 and around 150,000 in the greater region. Do you know what we're known for? Growing cherries and consistently topping the list of drunkest/booziest town in Michigan because we're a tourist destination with beaches, lakes, and dozens of wineries, breweries, distilleries, and even a fucking meadery. I'm honestly shocked that there aren't more frequent issues with guns given how prevalent they are here, and how many people come up here to have a "rules don't apply to me" vacation.

It's all crazy making.

Last edited by O'Ryan; 08-14-2019 at 10:01 AM.