Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What should the Yes/No poll be?
Is the #MeToo movement too sexual? 10 12.66%
Did the Verizon workers deliberately plan on catching Chemda naked when they woke up in the morning? 19 24.05%
Medication? 50 63.29%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree410Likes

Old 08-23-2019, 06:54 AM   #51 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
After her first time, I never thought Sue would be on again. For those that don't remember, she attacked the show after leaving, claiming that she was ambushed or something like that. Frankly it was a little incomprehensible what her beef was.

She's the same person now, speaking in circles or half conversations. She frames the topics as if we all have followed the intricaies of her history but then is exasperated that we have misinterpreted her gobbledy-gook.

"No, no, it's very very complicated"

WHAT is, Sue? WHAT?!?!?!

THIS^^
I felt like every sentence was a half of a sentence based on information we didn’t actually know.

There was one point where Keith and Chemda were like “wait what? I don’t follow. Back up” and she repeated the same half of a sentence and maybe a tiny bit more info and it started to make sense but then I lost it again quickly.
Bravo to K & C for being patient. This was a difficult listen.

I did appreciate the part where she spoke about getting her ass grabbed and Mark Maron asked “but have you ever been assaulted?” This “yeah but have you been raped raped?” mindset has to change. Women shouldn’t have to be violated or assaulted in any way, period, end of story.

I have no doubt that people in Hollywood treat women shitty, that men in power treat women shitty, and that she was treated shitty by powerful people - but I wish she could better streamline this story if she wants to get that information out there. Or get an interpreter!

_@_/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:54 AM   #52 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Honestly, I would love to hear both of them share their thoughts on this.
Apia likes this.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:42 AM   #53 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywebs View Post
But seriously. We need a new immediate aftershow for some of these recent guests. Just leave the microphones on after they leave?

Show name ideas:
- Talking KATG
- What just happened
- Last week tonight

Hrm, that last one may be taken.
"Earlier Today on KATG" for those times when Last Week is just too long to wait.
SpareBen likes this.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:11 PM   #54 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I hate to uphold the patriarchy but I didn't understand any of that story she told.
it was confusing. Here's what I got:
>A career filled with men trying to fuck her money up, infantisize her, control her but she persists.

>Books a gig to work a summer in (some other country. China?) but the guy who booked her is being a controlling asshole and treating her like a dumb kid. She speaks up for herself and asks him to let to take care of things, like her passport and travel, before he assumes she's too dumb to do it. He gets mad and cancels the tour.

>She goes to Les Moonves, who she's worked with before and kinda knows he's a creep but the story about him hadn't broke yet. She went for guidance or some kind of break, he keeps asking if she's broke and needs money. Eventually they make a deal for a TV show on CBS.

>At some point she records a show with marc maron where she describes all the men in hollywood being shitty to her and women in general and also talks about the deal above with Les.

>The article about Les drops and the world sees he's a massive shithead and sexual predator.
>>>>Marc Maron releases the interview with Sue. She's saying he edited out all the talking she did about hollywood's patriacrcy problem and only left in the part where she says she worked with Les. Making it seemed like she is defending him of all the things he is now being accused of or at least defending his character.

>>CBS holds her show deal in limbo. She can't take it anywhere else cuz they hold the rights and aren't making it.She thinks the point is if she speaks out against Les during this time CBS will release details about the show, saying something like "OH YOU'RE JUST TALKING SHIT CUZ WE WON'T MAKE THIS HORRIBLE SHOW THAT NO ONE WANTS" or "HOW CAN YOU HATE HIM IF YOU'RE MAKING THIS SHOW WITH HIM!!"

>>>>she feels betrayed by Marc and fucked over by CBS/Les
---
finally when all that blew over she is speaking up all over the internet about this and since a woman is leading CBS i think Sue has or is making a deal with them to get a new show out. She's not afraid of talking shit online because they already stalled out her career multiple times and she's still fucking here bitch!
Eliiiii likes this.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I took it like she doesn't want her gripes about Les Moonves' behavior lumped in with the #MeToo movement and that men in positions of power can be non-sexual dicks.

It kind of came off like she felt the #MeToo movement was all women complaining about their experiences and wanting to get something out of it, and she wants to be separate from that because she negotiated some UNPRECEDENTED deal AND even though it appears that deal was in fact bullshit she still wants to make her ART.

Or something. It was really hard to follow.
Lanfear, AstoriaGirl and craigish like this.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:38 PM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was so surprised she was back on the show after what happened last time she was on. I thought she was crazy and disrespectful after her last appearance.

I think she is completely nuts and delusional. The way she spoke to Keith made me cringe. She made absolutely no sense about anything.

Keith and Chemda you seemed like you couldn't really be authentic with her because she was so insane, and that was really tough for me to listen to. I can totally understand why you would choose to have her on, but I hope she is not back for a long time.

If she actually gets a show on TV I will be shocked!!!
Old 08-25-2019, 01:42 PM   #57 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's Sunday.

Where's Bianca? We've waited long enough!
Old 08-25-2019, 07:03 PM   #58 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Here’s the rule for this episodes drinking game...

drink every time she says “unprecedented”.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:43 PM   #59 (permalink)

Incomprehensible.

Perhaps there is a true tale of great injustice being told here...but it's undetectable beneath the unrelated anecdotes, "unprecedented" claims, unintroduced people and entities and overall extremely manic presentation.

Even with Finger Lakes trying to parse it out, I'm lost.
Old 08-27-2019, 11:19 AM   #60 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Just listened. Last Week #73 lived up to the forum hype.

Questions were questioned. Answers given. #MeToo movement- put into comprehensible perspective, (FINALLY) as it applies to the Sue situation.

Bianca’s level of absurd comedy is legit. Last Week is my new favorite.