Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3141: Dirty Talk w/ Liz Miele (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3141-dirty-talk-w-liz-miele-21545/)

Keith 08-26-2019 08:15 PM

3141: Dirty Talk w/ Liz Miele

Runner’s high; half of Americans don’t change their underwear; mental illness and The 2003 Uneven Oxen Letter; Trump’s plan to nuke hurricanes; gun control; republican Joe Walsh to run against Trump; Tomi Lahren’s Signature Carrywear; big game hunting; dating issues

Guest:
Liz Miele
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...le-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sakugenken 08-27-2019 03:04 AM

Great episode, love the chemistry you guys have with Liz Miele! What heaven is probably like (according to The Perry Bible Fellowship):

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/billiards-in-heaven/

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~sakugenken/IMG_9946.JPG

Keith 08-27-2019 03:17 AM

Adam Brown just told me:

If you did follow the rules and get to go to heaven your dad would be waiting right next to Saint Peter with an I told you so look and insist on giving you the tour personally

Then you realize... you’re in hell

The Girl 08-27-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 877798)
Chemda, what does hair Schmutz mean for you? Is it a styling product?

In German it literally mean dirt.

I always imagine Chemda putting dirt in her hair.

Yeah it means shit. But I say things like “I put shit in my hair”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archimedes_Screw 08-27-2019 08:13 AM

I don’t know how to answer the poll. Where underwear?

Archimedes_Screw 08-27-2019 08:16 AM

I come home ripe after solo camping. The family gives me a wide berth until I shower. I wish I could get a campfire cologne though.

Archimedes_Screw 08-27-2019 09:01 AM

Trophy hunting is such bullshit. There is no sport or honor in it. Growing up we supplemented our food stamps by hunting rabbits, squirrels, and deer. There was a skill and a pretty strong drive to be successful. I had a manager that would put out deer feeders. That’s pretty much just shooting cattle. It is a serious thing to take another animal’s life so that you won’t go hungry. You don’t fucking waste that sacrifice by taking a trophy and posting it on social media. I don’t hunt anymore because I don’t have to.

FingerLakes 08-27-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 877810)
I come home ripe after solo camping.

I'm into it

Enunciated Piffle 08-29-2019 09:58 AM

I don’t get the no shower thing. Even if you didn’t break a sweat.

Do some people just not like getting wet? It’s weird.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 11:57 AM

a depression thing - sometimes the motivation to step into a shower is unreachable. Or so I've heard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877868)
I don’t get the no shower thing. Even if you didn’t break a sweat.

Do some people just not like getting wet? It’s weird.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 11:58 AM

Nuking hurricanes is not a new idea.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 12:01 PM

No results for this on google - I wonder if they were asked to take it down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 877822)
I heard Liz on the hopefully we don't break up podcast and I didn't like her boyfriend at all so I'm glad they broke up.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 02:11 PM

"Jimmy John"'s safaris were legally organized and he no longer engages in the activity. My Turkey Tom devotion continues unabated.

Lanfear 08-29-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpareBen (Post 877882)
"Jimmy John"'s safaris were legally organized and he no longer engages in the activity. My Turkey Tom devotion continues unabated.

Ohhhh the good old buuuuuuut the asshole thing I did was legal excuse. Delightful!

Enunciated Piffle 08-29-2019 07:32 PM

I’ll keep ordering the #8 cuz that’s my Jimmy John /jam /sand. AND they put juuuuuuuuusssttt the right amount of mayo & mustard. Plus their bread is awesome. AND they deliver.

But trophy hunting is lame so fuck that guy.

Traveling to foreign places to kill exotic animals so you can hang their head on the wall is the worst I Went To Africa And All I Got Was This T Shirt - I can think of. No one wants to see it. It’s tacky.

Just imagine his cats and dogs. Staring at a stuffed elephant all day. Wondering why a human who saves animals from the shelter also kills and hangs em on the wall.

Just because you can kill an elephant doesn’t mean you should. Like I could go to Albertsons and buy a bunch of meat - throw it on the floor of the Albertsons parking lot. Then hang the extravagant receipts on the wall. But I don’t. Because that would be stupid. Although I feel like the vanity hunters might be impressed.

dr.chode 08-30-2019 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877891)
I’ll keep ordering the #8 cuz that’s my Jimmy John /jam /sand. AND they put juuuuuuuuusssttt the right amount of mayo & mustard. Plus their bread is awesome. AND they deliver.

But trophy hunting is lame so fuck that guy.

Traveling to foreign places to kill exotic animals so you can hang their head on the wall is the worst I Went To Africa And All I Got Was This T Shirt - I can think of. No one wants to see it. It’s tacky.

Just imagine his cats and dogs. Staring at a stuffed elephant all day. Wondering why a human who saves animals from the shelter also kills and hangs em on the wall.

Just because you can kill an elephant doesn’t mean you should. Like I could go to Albertsons and buy a bunch of meat - throw it on the floor of the Albertsons parking lot. Then hang the extravagant receipts on the wall. But I don’t. Because that would be stupid. Although I feel like the vanity hunters might be impressed.

Trophy hunting is a stupid way to pretend/prove you have "a big dick", agreed 100%.

HOWEVER....

How can you say Jimmy John's is actually that good??? They are the height of mediocrity with Subway just below them. Are you telling me Montana is completely lacking good sandwich restaurants? Firehouse Subs/Heidi's Brooklyn Deli/Capriotti's/etc., do these not exist in Montana?

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr.chode (Post 877894)
Firehouse Subs/Heidi's Brooklyn Deli/Capriotti's/etc., do these not exist in Montana?

Nope.

Look dude, there was talk of an Olive Garden back in ‘08. Some still carry that hope - to this very day lol

Western Montana is mountain-y. So it’s like a series of small valley towns. We do have a university and because of that they put in a Jimmy John’s near campus two years ago. People love it. Not just college students. Our office orders from there twice a week.

Montana as a whole is sparsely populated. There’s not a lot of jobs. Or restaurants. Or much of anything resembling culture. The hikes at sunset are pretty and the medical weed top notch.

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 08:17 AM

Oh. And Jimmy Johns has the coveted $2 double chocolate chunk cookie!!!

I ask you, good Doctor, does Subway have, the much coveted, two dolla holla, that Ghirardelli good-good that is the double chocolate chunk?!

I thought not.

::mic drop::

::mic was actually my phone::

FML

Lanfear 08-30-2019 08:58 AM

I have never had a 'fast food' style restaurant provide food that is so crazy delicious that I just crave it.

I get that it might be cheap or convenient when you are in a hurry or just have a lazy day but delicious?

I don't get it.

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 10:08 AM

I wish the KATG app had an audio file of Keith yelling LANFEAR that could be used on forums.

There could be other sound bites from the show but that one would be most fun.

Lanfear 08-30-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877903)
I wish the KATG app had an audio file of Keith yelling LANFEAR that could be used on forums.

There could be other sound bites from the show but that one would be most fun.

I'm sure you can yell about your hurt feelings caused by me insinuating you like junk food plenty right here.

Represent and defend your joy don't yell at me.

TrickyToro 08-31-2019 02:16 AM

You'll never eat lunch in this town again

You'll never eat lunch in this town again is the title of a tell-all book by Julia Phillips the producer of Close Encounters and other blockbusters. The tell-all book is scandalous! But the main narrative is between the evil queen controlling the strings AKA David Geffen and Julia Phillips, one of the first women allowed in the old boys club of Hollywood directorships, who is blackballed by Geffen. Phillips also details everyone's monumental cocaine use including her own. I'm sure there are several other derivations of the expression you'll never work in this town again but this is my favorite. Her follow-up book has an equally great title, driving under the affluence.

Keith 08-31-2019 03:30 AM

Tricky Tory, just in time

SpareBen 09-03-2019 01:46 PM

re trophy hunting...

“It is ironic that anti-hunting pressure resulted in the deaths by poaching of more elephants, lions and other wildlife than safari hunting ever has….A decision taken on wrong information can never be right. When emotion prevails you are bound to come to the wrong conclusions even if the information is right.”

& more, from cnn.

Maya 09-03-2019 09:32 PM

My professor used the word "fornication" in class today... This man is as old as Keith's dad, which gave me an unpleasant image of what Father Malley looked like when he wrote the Uneven Oxen letter. AND I'm in Pennsylvania. What is with the old people in this state?

Keith 09-03-2019 09:42 PM

You don’t gotta guess. KATG.com/Dad has the image.

It’s a certain look for sure. It’s like a present day William Shatner or Martin Sheen. All those heads talk slow and deliberate.

Maya 09-04-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 877957)
You don’t gotta guess. KATG.com/Dad has the image.

Well, looks like I found his twin. Not sure how I'm gonna take this guy seriously now.

SpareBen 09-04-2019 09:18 AM

Hope you get to experience Firehouse Subs someday. They don't deliver a sammich & drink for $10 though. JJs for the win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877895)
Nope.

dr.chode 09-04-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877895)
Nope.

Look dude, there was talk of an Olive Garden back in ‘08. Some still carry that hope - to this very day lol

Western Montana is mountain-y. So it’s like a series of small valley towns. We do have a university and because of that they put in a Jimmy John’s near campus two years ago. People love it. Not just college students. Our office orders from there twice a week.

Montana as a whole is sparsely populated. There’s not a lot of jobs. Or restaurants. Or much of anything resembling culture. The hikes at sunset are pretty and the medical weed top notch.

Hoo boy the idea that Olive Garden would be legendary is not something I'm used to... I'm sorry to hear that Piffle, I don't know what I'd do without my convenience food. No doubt Montana is beautiful though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877896)
Oh. And Jimmy Johns has the coveted $2 double chocolate chunk cookie!!!

I ask you, good Doctor, does Subway have, the much coveted, two dolla holla, that Ghirardelli good-good that is the double chocolate chunk?!

I thought not.

::mic drop::

::mic was actually my phone::

FML

Haha, well although they are not Ghirardelli branded, Subway has some really good raspberry cheesecake cookies 2/$1 holla!