Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3141: Dirty Talk w/ Liz Miele (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3141-dirty-talk-w-liz-miele-21545/)

SpareBen 08-29-2019 11:58 AM

Nuking hurricanes is not a new idea.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 12:01 PM

No results for this on google - I wonder if they were asked to take it down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 877822)
I heard Liz on the hopefully we don't break up podcast and I didn't like her boyfriend at all so I'm glad they broke up.

SpareBen 08-29-2019 02:11 PM

"Jimmy John"'s safaris were legally organized and he no longer engages in the activity. My Turkey Tom devotion continues unabated.

Lanfear 08-29-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpareBen (Post 877882)
"Jimmy John"'s safaris were legally organized and he no longer engages in the activity. My Turkey Tom devotion continues unabated.

Ohhhh the good old buuuuuuut the asshole thing I did was legal excuse. Delightful!

Enunciated Piffle 08-29-2019 07:32 PM

I’ll keep ordering the #8 cuz that’s my Jimmy John /jam /sand. AND they put juuuuuuuuusssttt the right amount of mayo & mustard. Plus their bread is awesome. AND they deliver.

But trophy hunting is lame so fuck that guy.

Traveling to foreign places to kill exotic animals so you can hang their head on the wall is the worst I Went To Africa And All I Got Was This T Shirt - I can think of. No one wants to see it. It’s tacky.

Just imagine his cats and dogs. Staring at a stuffed elephant all day. Wondering why a human who saves animals from the shelter also kills and hangs em on the wall.

Just because you can kill an elephant doesn’t mean you should. Like I could go to Albertsons and buy a bunch of meat - throw it on the floor of the Albertsons parking lot. Then hang the extravagant receipts on the wall. But I don’t. Because that would be stupid. Although I feel like the vanity hunters might be impressed.

dr.chode 08-30-2019 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 877891)
I’ll keep ordering the #8 cuz that’s my Jimmy John /jam /sand. AND they put juuuuuuuuusssttt the right amount of mayo & mustard. Plus their bread is awesome. AND they deliver.

But trophy hunting is lame so fuck that guy.

Traveling to foreign places to kill exotic animals so you can hang their head on the wall is the worst I Went To Africa And All I Got Was This T Shirt - I can think of. No one wants to see it. It’s tacky.

Just imagine his cats and dogs. Staring at a stuffed elephant all day. Wondering why a human who saves animals from the shelter also kills and hangs em on the wall.

Just because you can kill an elephant doesn’t mean you should. Like I could go to Albertsons and buy a bunch of meat - throw it on the floor of the Albertsons parking lot. Then hang the extravagant receipts on the wall. But I don’t. Because that would be stupid. Although I feel like the vanity hunters might be impressed.

Trophy hunting is a stupid way to pretend/prove you have "a big dick", agreed 100%.

HOWEVER....

How can you say Jimmy John's is actually that good??? They are the height of mediocrity with Subway just below them. Are you telling me Montana is completely lacking good sandwich restaurants? Firehouse Subs/Heidi's Brooklyn Deli/Capriotti's/etc., do these not exist in Montana?

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr.chode (Post 877894)
Firehouse Subs/Heidi's Brooklyn Deli/Capriotti's/etc., do these not exist in Montana?

Nope.

Look dude, there was talk of an Olive Garden back in ‘08. Some still carry that hope - to this very day lol

Western Montana is mountain-y. So it’s like a series of small valley towns. We do have a university and because of that they put in a Jimmy John’s near campus two years ago. People love it. Not just college students. Our office orders from there twice a week.

Montana as a whole is sparsely populated. There’s not a lot of jobs. Or restaurants. Or much of anything resembling culture. The hikes at sunset are pretty and the medical weed top notch.

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 08:17 AM

Oh. And Jimmy Johns has the coveted $2 double chocolate chunk cookie!!!

I ask you, good Doctor, does Subway have, the much coveted, two dolla holla, that Ghirardelli good-good that is the double chocolate chunk?!

I thought not.

::mic drop::

::mic was actually my phone::

FML

Lanfear 08-30-2019 08:58 AM

I have never had a 'fast food' style restaurant provide food that is so crazy delicious that I just crave it.

I get that it might be cheap or convenient when you are in a hurry or just have a lazy day but delicious?

I don't get it.

Enunciated Piffle 08-30-2019 10:08 AM

I wish the KATG app had an audio file of Keith yelling LANFEAR that could be used on forums.

There could be other sound bites from the show but that one would be most fun.