Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you often wear the same underwear more than 1 day in a row?
Yes 7 11.86%
No 52 88.14%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree71Likes

Old 08-30-2019, 10:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I wish the KATG app had an audio file of Keith yelling LANFEAR that could be used on forums.

There could be other sound bites from the show but that one would be most fun.
I'm sure you can yell about your hurt feelings caused by me insinuating you like junk food plenty right here.

Represent and defend your joy don't yell at me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 02:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

You'll never eat lunch in this town again

You'll never eat lunch in this town again is the title of a tell-all book by Julia Phillips the producer of Close Encounters and other blockbusters. The tell-all book is scandalous! But the main narrative is between the evil queen controlling the strings AKA David Geffen and Julia Phillips, one of the first women allowed in the old boys club of Hollywood directorships, who is blackballed by Geffen. Phillips also details everyone's monumental cocaine use including her own. I'm sure there are several other derivations of the expression you'll never work in this town again but this is my favorite. Her follow-up book has an equally great title, driving under the affluence.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Tricky Tory, just in time
Old 09-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #24 (permalink)

re trophy hunting...

“It is ironic that anti-hunting pressure resulted in the deaths by poaching of more elephants, lions and other wildlife than safari hunting ever has….A decision taken on wrong information can never be right. When emotion prevails you are bound to come to the wrong conclusions even if the information is right.”

& more, from cnn.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

My professor used the word "fornication" in class today... This man is as old as Keith's dad, which gave me an unpleasant image of what Father Malley looked like when he wrote the Uneven Oxen letter. AND I'm in Pennsylvania. What is with the old people in this state?
Keith, The Girl and porky2468 like this.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You don’t gotta guess. KATG.com/Dad has the image.

It’s a certain look for sure. It’s like a present day William Shatner or Martin Sheen. All those heads talk slow and deliberate.
The Girl and Maya like this.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You don’t gotta guess. KATG.com/Dad has the image.
Well, looks like I found his twin. Not sure how I'm gonna take this guy seriously now.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #28 (permalink)

Hope you get to experience Firehouse Subs someday. They don't deliver a sammich & drink for $10 though. JJs for the win.

Quote:
Nope.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Nope.

Look dude, there was talk of an Olive Garden back in ‘08. Some still carry that hope - to this very day lol

Western Montana is mountain-y. So it’s like a series of small valley towns. We do have a university and because of that they put in a Jimmy John’s near campus two years ago. People love it. Not just college students. Our office orders from there twice a week.

Montana as a whole is sparsely populated. There’s not a lot of jobs. Or restaurants. Or much of anything resembling culture. The hikes at sunset are pretty and the medical weed top notch.
Hoo boy the idea that Olive Garden would be legendary is not something I'm used to... I'm sorry to hear that Piffle, I don't know what I'd do without my convenience food. No doubt Montana is beautiful though!

Quote:
Oh. And Jimmy Johns has the coveted $2 double chocolate chunk cookie!!!

I ask you, good Doctor, does Subway have, the much coveted, two dolla holla, that Ghirardelli good-good that is the double chocolate chunk?!

I thought not.

::mic drop::

::mic was actually my phone::

FML
Haha, well although they are not Ghirardelli branded, Subway has some really good raspberry cheesecake cookies 2/$1 holla!