Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Could you be a performer on a mean prank show and do cruel things to innocent people?
Yes, it's all in fun 7 10.77%
No, it's too much for me 58 89.23%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree56Likes

Old 09-09-2019, 08:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Yay he's back! I subscribed to his show last time and will listen to this one when I run!
i subbed too. Listened to a bunch at work yesterday but maybe it's something I can only do in small pieces. I kept getting pissed when Danny would defend people who were clearly assholes. Couldn't be sure if he was playing Devil's Advocate or if this was the side of his Elite Yelp personality that didn't bother me before.
dannyvega likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:15 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
i subbed too. Listened to a bunch at work yesterday but maybe it's something I can only do in small pieces. I kept getting pissed when Danny would defend people who were clearly assholes. Couldn't be sure if he was playing Devil's Advocate or if this was the side of his Elite Yelp personality that didn't bother me before.
Thanks for the feedback. I do play Devil's ad to try and see what the other person might have been thinking. And I have gotten people upset before. Something to work on!
FingerLakes and craigish like this.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrtootle View Post
I need more of Keith discussing AITA's. That was seriously funny - would a weekly segment be out of line?
I'm gonna get both Keith and Chemda on the show in the future!!! They do AITAs better than me and it's all I do #humbled
Old 09-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

49:55: I love Chemda's little girl voice.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Timestamping is now possible, and I've got the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintman View Post
49:55: I love Chemda's little girl voice.
NotARegularMom and dannyvega like this.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I loved this episode and Keith’s take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl and dannyvega like this.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyvega View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I do play Devil's ad to try and see what the other person might have been thinking. And I have gotten people upset before. Something to work on!
I subbed after your last ep too, and listened to them all in one go. Now I have to wait a week for each episode. YTA.

I'm glad you clarified. It would seem like you were playing devil's advocate, but then sometimes you seemed wilfully ignorant when Sara would try to explain something (one that is sticking in my mind is the women wearing make up debate). It's good because it gets people who do think a certain way looking at the other side, but sometimes it felt like it pushed too far as if you weren't listening at all.

I do love it though
dannyvega likes this.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

In response to the poll, I think I'd feel bad so I wouldn't want to do it. But more than that I'd give the game away way too easily just by being weird.
dannyvega likes this.