Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3149: Boiling Bunnies w/ Bryan McKenna (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3149-boiling-bunnies-w-bryan-mckenna-21556/)

lizsquiz 09-12-2019 02:27 PM

The roommate is mad because he said he didn't want a relationship, then proceeded to get into one with someone other than her.

Keith 09-12-2019 05:32 PM

His life coincidentally got less crazy, that’s all.

punk'n 09-12-2019 07:54 PM

Keith,
I'm so sorry I don't get to take your money this year because luckily(for you), your silly team doesn't have to take on the 2018 MVP.
However, if the stars align for you and we see each other in the playoffs, I've got you for $50 and everyone here is a witness.

FingerLakes 09-13-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 878121)
I definitely 100% believe his, the guy who was so terrified of having a conversation that he hid in his room like a child, account of the events and how she behaved.

I was certainly getting Procida vibes from the begging of this ep. Things just Kept HAPPENING to him 😒

dr.chode 09-13-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 878138)

Very thorough, thank you!

Keith 09-13-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr.chode (Post 878163)
Very thorough, thank you!

After you use it in normal conversation, please report back.

Enunciated Piffle 09-13-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 878166)
I remember this:
After a week he stopped calling or texting and I was heartbroken.
How dared he doing what he said? How was it possible that he didn’t want me as a partner?

Was he an introvert?

littlp 09-14-2019 12:53 PM

My dad has a concealed carry permit and you bet your ass I call/text whenever I come over. There is no surprising him. I also am a home care social worker for older Veterans, many who own guns, many who shouldn’t die to their vision, Parkinsons and/or dementia. You better believe we call to confirm our appointments before and if we can’t, we knock and speak loudly. There have been times I’ve had to walk into their unlocked house because they weren’t answering because of their age/medical situation, it was likely they needed help/had passed. I still make sure to be as loud as possible.

Also-why would anyone think it would be a good idea to surprise someone in the middle of the night? You could give someone a heart attack. Or get shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotARegularMom 09-15-2019 08:55 AM

Listening to the costumed workers groping people reminded me of our trip to the Space Center in Florida. I was 15 & my step sister was 10. Her mom was taking pics of us with the costumed astronaut. I remember he kept hugging me and not my little step sister. He kept his arm around me the whole time. He stopped when my dad walked up.

After we got the 110 film developed (it was the early 90’s) I noticed in the pics he had his arm around my waist and our legs were touching. On the other side my step sis was about 5 inches away and his arm was on her shoulder. Ew. Wonder if I still have those pics?