Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you like to play poker with Chemda?
Yes 16 42.11%
No 22 57.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree21Likes
  • 2 Post By Keith
  • 3 Post By FingerLakes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By FingerLakes
  • 3 Post By The Girl
  • 2 Post By punk'n
  • 3 Post By FingerLakes
  • 3 Post By Bucho
  • 3 Post By starscream

Old 09-22-2019, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3155: Red-Faced

Lorne Michaels and Shane Gillis; New England Patriots fire Antonio Brown; Chemda wins Atlantic City tournament (and buffet); Chris Brown falls for Rihanna’s thirst trap; Demi Moore explains Ashton Kutcher’s cheating and gaslighting, Chemda relates; Hustlers movie doubles stripper applicants; Ad Astra and Rambo: Last Blood reviewed

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm so happy that Hustlers came up again. I didn't want to reply in the old episode post again.

This isn't a movie about *Keith malley voice* some sad men who are tricked by EVIL WOMEN and were drugged and so let's analyze the interesting story about how some men were horny and lustful lustful and are so sympathetic because its bad to trick men.

It's a story about two women who supported each other while working a shitty job where they're objectified and dehumanized for 6 days a week. They grow closer and their relationship becomes increasingly enmeshed as they become surrogate daughter/mother to each other. They gain a ton of success and become used to a rich lifestyle but lose it all in the stock market fuck up. The powerlessness and shame they feel lead them to direct their anger at easy targets, the rich powerful men who still come into the strip club and throw money away.
The girls (JLo's mostly, if we believe Constance's story) goes deeper and deer as she becomes addicted to the power and wealth and loses herself to the point fo endangering the business and the ladies she's supposed to be supporting.

How dare a movie give us protagonists who are THIEVES and expect us to care about or understand them! Wanna earn a living and take of your grandmother and daughter? Fuck off! Go work at Pizza hut! We can only empathize with good morals! They should've looked at some REAL MOVIES like the Godfather which is about *checks notes* a family of emotionally-repressed gangsters who murder people and betray each other for honor or to gain more power and money in the family. Now THAT is art.
punk'n, craigish and SpareBen like this.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

PS
Yes I'm serious but I don't expect to change your minds.

PPS The doctor who told on them wasn't a random mark at a bar. They started to flip old regulars who they knew were rich as well, and he was one of those. And why are we suddenly giving a fuck about doctors again? They certainly listen to us when we're in pain and never dismiss us.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I was waiting for your text to end: jk
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I was waiting for your text to end: jk
fair enough
Keith likes this.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Yeah robbing and drugging really brings me and my gal pals together when we’re feeling low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, dr.chode and FingerLakes like this.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Hustlers was better than the Godfather. You guys are silly geese.
FingerLakes and SpareBen like this.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Yeah robbing and drugging really brings me and my gal pals together when we’re feeling low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't think of anything else I'd like to do with my gurls after a long night of dancing
Lanfear, punk'n and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Fuck feeling dumb for believing in your ex for as long as you did Chemda, quit victim-blaming yourself Girl, you're a G-d dang champion and one of the best things our ears have ever had in them in our whole lives, and I won't have you beating yourself up about it! Yeah, it sucks real, real, real bad you had to go through what you had to go through to get to where you are now, but the way you've dealt with it has been nothing short of heroic and your example will stand as a beacon for many in your audience who find themselves in a similar situation.

And thank the gods for your buddy on the other mic there, one of the most hilarious humans who ever lived. Word on the street is laughter is the best medicine (in reality it's second best after your healing hands, obviously, and definitely better than anything Big Pharma has on offer (right Apia?)) which makes you guys two of the best drug dealers the world has ever known and maybe the only ones who can get high on their own supply without it fucking them down the road.

Hope some of this made sense. TL;DR You're the best Chemda, keep being awesome.
Keith, The Girl and sievo like this.
Old 09-27-2019, 12:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Fifteen years and I've never yelled at my speakers until DOMINO'S! IN NEW JERSEY?!?
Keith, The Girl and Bucho like this.