Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-02-2006, 02:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
And a classic first post.

Fuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuu!
Thanks bro. Seriously though, just wanted to see if the avatar worked.

FUUuuuck YOU!

Last edited by Balthasar; 08-02-2006 at 02:26 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

"Mazes and Monsters" starring Tom Hanks is a movie about a roleplayer who loses his mind. It is also a book (out of print) by Rona Jaffe (who is dead).
Old 08-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

I know that when I say this my nerdsack will be showing, but no one ever committed suicide over Dungeons and Dragons. It's an urban myth spread by religious kooks, like heavy metal will make you rape your Mom and Jesus hates it when you jerk off. For the record, no one killed themselves because of Dungeons and Dragons, polka, not heavy metal, will make you rape your Mom and Jesus loves it when you jerk off. He really, really loves it.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
zwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistov
I know that when I say this my nerdsack will be showing, but no one ever committed suicide over Dungeons and Dragons. It's an urban myth spread by religious kooks, like heavy metal will make you rape your Mom and Jesus hates it when you jerk off. For the record, no one killed themselves because of Dungeons and Dragons, polka, not heavy metal, will make you rape your Mom and Jesus loves it when you jerk off. He really, really loves it.
I saw it in a jack chik comic, it must be true
Old 08-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwa
I saw it in a jack chik comic, it must be true
Jack Chick is a GENIUS!!! Here's one of my favourites. It's about a kid who has a shitty life and then dies. Very uplifting.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ
Wow, I forgot how good a video "Beat It" was. He stops a knife fight with the power of his funk. What a great video.
Man, I hope Michael Jackson shows up at the Podcast Convention to stop the knife fighting... or does Brother Love possess enough funk to stop the knife fighting?
Old 08-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistov
Jack Chick is a GENIUS!!! Here's one of my favourites. It's about a kid who has a shitty life and then dies. Very uplifting.
I love the little details like the blood dripping off the club the little urchin was beat to death with.

A few years back, my dad got me a huge assortment of the tracts for my birthday. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I like the ones about how Catholics aren't Christians and how Jews kick ass.

Here's the D&D one, by the way.

"It's my fault Black Leaf died. I can't face life alone! --Marcie" Heh.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63
Man, I hope Michael Jackson shows up at the Podcast Convention to stop the knife fighting... or does Brother Love possess enough funk to stop the knife fighting?

Brother love possess the funk, it will be ok. OOWWWWW!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 04:31 PM   #29 (permalink)

5 hour pre-show

I can't upload the Pre-show from the office, but I'm going home in 30 minutes, and I'll upload it from home.

Because of the length and the 241MB file size, I'll break it into 1-hour chunks. I made some crude show notes as well.

I edited out long breaks with no sound, and all of "Late Night w/ Letterman" and all of "The Late Late show."

I'll make a new thread on Talk Shite with the download link.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
I can't upload the Pre-show from the office, but I'm going home in 30 minutes, and I'll upload it from home.

Because of the length and the 241MB file size, I'll break it into 1-hour chunks. I made some crude show notes as well.

I edited out long breaks with no sound, and all of "Late Night w/ Letterman" and all of "The Late Late show."

I'll make a new thread on Talk Shite with the download link.
I actually became tired and just went to bed after listening to them watch TV. I wanted to make it to the live show, but couldn't. Thanks for taking the boring TV watching out. Are the levels okay in your recorded copy? The TV was super loud last night, and then when they talked it was really quiet.