Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Father Malley know that Keith wrote Cat's emails?
Yes 17 28.81%
No 42 71.19%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree106Likes

Old 10-07-2019, 08:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

This is the first time, I think, I heard the story about Father FuckUp pretending to move out and making everyone apologize via mom. WHAT A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN! That's what 5 year olds do when they don't get their way and pack up all their toys and pretend they're going to sleep on the lawn. Like, I know he likes attention but he's also a fucking baby.

--
Going back to the Emotion Wheel, Keith, what emotion(s) were you feeling when you stayed up playing Destiny and eating to soothe yourself?

PS Are you gonna play Boderlands 3? It's a Loot Shooter like Destiny but more colorful and funny.

oxoxoxox
Lakes
dark_lobo and craigish like this.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The story about Father FuckUp pretending to move out reminded me...

My dad (RIP) did something similar. The roles in our home had changed drastically when he got sick and couldn't work anymore. He became a stay-at-home-dad and my mom was out working. Apparently everyone in my house was a disgusting pig who couldn't clean up after themselves, and he had threatened he was going to divorce my mom, leave us all and move out because he was sick of our shit.

It seemed serious, the way he said it, and I'd cried to my best friend on the phone that night that my parents were getting divorced. She told her mom who went to my mom and then it came full-circle in confronting me to not talk about "family problems" and my dad to not say shit like that.

Fucked up as my family might have been, thankfully I never had to sign an apology letter to my dad.
FingerLakes likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hope you’re doing ok Keith.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
She was being abused as well
THANK YOU!
The Girl, Blitzgal and Sparrow like this.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post

It seemed serious, the way he said it, and I'd cried to my best friend on the phone that night that my parents were getting divorced. She told her mom who went to my mom and then it came full-circle in confronting me to not talk about "family problems" and my dad to not say shit like that.

Fucked up as my family might have been, thankfully I never had to sign an apology letter to my dad.
My family is too passive aggressive for anything like demanding an apology. I think the rudest thing I did as a kid is walk away from my parents at my JHS graduation (long story short, my grandmother manipulated me into thinking I should hate my father for being absentee when really she didn't like him cuz he didn't give us (her) [more] money.) And when my mother brought him to the graduation I ignored them and walked home. Instead of talking about why I did that or yelling (I was already taller than her so she couldn't beat me any more) she didn't talk to me for 2 days then WROTE ME A NOTE telling me to get dressed so she can take me out for a celebratory breakfast if i was done "acting like a bitch."

We just bury it until we are forced to interact over something else.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
WHO SNITCHED?!?!?
I mean, maybe he finally went to katg.com/dad
Old 10-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN YOU READ MY FACEBOOK COMMENT ON THE SHOW AND I FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Going back to the Emotion Wheel, Keith, what emotion(s) were you feeling when you stayed up playing Destiny and eating to soothe yourself?

PS Are you gonna play Boderlands 3? It's a Loot Shooter like Destiny but more colorful and funny.

oxoxoxox
Lakes
When I first heard this I was thrilled at the possibility of gaming with Keith, but that thrill died quickly when I remembered that Keith is an Xbox guy.....dangit!

Borderlands 3 is really fun, I've been playing since it first came out and loving it! Do you have a PS4 FingerLakes? If so, we should jam!
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Angry

This is such a new level of absolute fucked.

I honestly don't think I would have the emotional fortitude to put up with everything for this long without completely melting down on Father Malley. This last series of events would definitely have been a tipping point.
Keith and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Starting to think I might have to apologize to Chemda and Andrea for that time they insisted Keith still had shit to process and I was all "Nah bro, he already processed it all years ago."

And man, it was so heartbreaking to hear Mom Malley sad like that. And given the state of her mental condition and Father Malley's apparent propensity for manipulation I wouldn't automatically assume any electronic communication "from her" is legitimately from her.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:14 PM   #20 (permalink)

Please update the poll so the choices are "Are ya fuckin kidding me?" and "YOU COULDN'T EVEN BE-GIN TO COMPREHEND..."
Cubeforce and banger316 like this.