Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Father Malley know that Keith wrote Cat's emails?
Yes 17 28.81%
No 42 71.19%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree106Likes

Old 10-07-2019, 04:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.chode View Post
Do you have a PS4 FingerLakes? If so, we should jam!
I'm not paying for PS+ and usually only play JRPGs but I will slide in your DMs with my GAMERTAG in case I end up getting a shlooter or other multiplayer game.
dr.chode likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #22 (permalink)

Smile Of course he knows!

I think Father Malley knows it was Keith that wrote the Kat emails or he wouldn't have said anything to Keith's Mom about it. Father Malley is assuming Keith won't tell his Mom the details of the emails and risk hurt her. And if Keith does come clean to his Mom about writing the emails, Father Malley will probably say "HA, you see, Keith is the liar! I responded to those emails knowing it was Keith because God wanted Keith to learn a lesson" or some BS like that. Father Malley probably wants Keith's Mom to find out that Keith was catfishing him and probably believes Keith pretending to be Kat is worse than what Father Malley said in his emails.

And to play devil's advocate here...I've listened to this saga from the beginning and I truly believe Father Malley is a creepy and manipulative liar who has emotionally abused his wife and children for many years and what he has done is unforgivable. But Keith catfished his Dad. Father Malley was totally wrong to email Kat in the first place, it was a really shitty thing to do and disrespectful to Kyle and Keith. But who knows how far the emails would have gone if Keith wasn't the one on the other end. I know it started out as a bit of fun and Keith was messing with his Dad for the podcast, but now that things have gone this far, Keith is obviously feeling a certain way about it (even if he doesn't want to admit it) and now his Mom could potentially be really hurt if she finds out the details of the emails.

Keith, your Dad is a POS and you can't change that. People like your Dad will never see who they really are and will never admit it. He creates his own reality and manipulates others to see him as he sees himself. If you try to bring truth to his fake reality, he will just remove you from it and discredit you or tare you down. Your Dad drama has been entertaining up until now but I think its time to abort before your poor Mom gets hurt. And maybe its time to talk to someone about your Dad
SpareBen likes this.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Look back at the older shows and read all the the times someone wrote “up until now.”
The Girl and beerchick like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanone View Post
And to play devil's advocate here...
Child rapist lawyer
Keith, The Girl, Blitzgal and 8 others like this.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:53 PM   #25 (permalink)

I feel like he knows about the emails, the only reason I say this is because of the manipulation he is playing with Keith’s mother. He knows what he did is disgusting and it’s better to bury it by throwing her in front of it as opposed to having to talk about it. It is sick, you’re mom sounds so sweet and the whole thing is sickening. My heart broke when I heard her disappointment in the “don’t know why”, but I’m glad she responded to your messages that way. She obviously knows she’s married to a drama queen.
AstoriaGirl likes this.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:11 AM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I need to sleep because I have a thousand meetings at work tomorrow... BUT I CAN’T STOP LISTENING!

Peace and love, Keith. This is some fucked up shit.
Keith and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

"Especially that bitch Chemda... I always knew she was a jew" really got me 😂

I'm only a few minutes in and so far it's recapping the emails we've already heard. Looking at this thread seems like I'm I'm for a wild ride, and I'm not sure I'm ready.
NotARegularMom likes this.