Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3172: Chemda Loves Morphine (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3172-chemda-loves-morphine-21590/)

Keith 10-21-2019 04:32 PM

3172: Chemda Loves Morphine

Democratic debates; Chemda’s life and death root canal

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

punk'n 10-21-2019 07:17 PM

Chemda, did they not give you antibiotics for your root canal? Holy fuck, these people suck.

I have terrible teeth. I have to go to the dentist 4 times a year, it's hereditary. I've had every dental thing you can imagine other than braces. I've had 3 root canals in the last 2 years. They ALWAYS have given me antibiotics before (or after, for the emergency root canal) because of the risk of infection.

I can't believe you were in the hospital and they tried to say they did a good job! Fuck that dentist, you should sue them.

The Girl 10-21-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 878885)
Chemda, did they not give you antibiotics for your root canal? Holy fuck, these people suck.

I have terrible teeth. I have to go to the dentist 4 times a year, it's hereditary. I've had every dental thing you can imagine other than braces. I've had 3 root canals in the last 2 years. They ALWAYS have given me antibiotics before (or after, for the emergency root canal) because of the risk of infection.

I can't believe you were in the hospital and they tried to say they did a good job! Fuck that dentist, you should sue them.

I did get antibiotics. They weren’t working for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punk'n 10-21-2019 07:32 PM

Fuuuck. I'm sorry, boo. You have such a great spirit and attitude, it sucks that you have to go through this shit.

Jay86 10-22-2019 12:02 AM

Sheez, Chemda can't even let Bianca have 1 measly week, huh?

BlackhatGuy 10-22-2019 06:44 AM

I voted no because my ex was a nurse who broke up with me 2 weeks after I got my MS diagnosis. If only she knew that her decision would lead to a negative review of all nurses on a podcast forum one day. She'd have regrets for sure...

NotARegularMom 10-22-2019 07:04 AM

Oh Chemda I’m so sorry you had to deal with all that! I worked for a dentist for a few years. The only time she saw a patient on a weekend was when it was her best friend. If someone called with an emergency, we called them in pain pills & antibiotics if they were a patient of record. If we had never seen them in our office we did nothing. What I learned was to never have a dental procedure on a Thursday or Friday. If you have complications you are fucked and most dentists don’t work Friday or Saturday. I hope you are feeling better!

Enunciated Piffle 10-22-2019 11:30 AM

The DNC is literally pushing candidates that wanna buy you with a $1,000 bucks a month or a free beer/ meet and greet.

Do our liberal leaders understand. We lose this thing again, we’re stuck with Trump FOUR MORE YEARS?!

That debate was brutally repetitive. Yeah. Impeach Trump. How about a viable Democratic candidate while we’re waiting?

thirteen 10-22-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackhatGuy (Post 878893)
I voted no because my ex was a nurse who broke up with me 2 weeks after I got my MS diagnosis. If only she knew that her decision would lead to a negative review of all nurses on a podcast forum one day. She'd have regrets for sure...

haha

The worst person I've ever known (and briefly dated) was a nurse. Didn't care about anyone but herself and thought everyone else's problems (physical and mental) were not real; meanwhile her problems were the worst. A truly horrendous person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 878887)
I did get antibiotics. They weren’t working for some reason.

Sorry to hear.

Not all antibiotics work on everyone. You may have to ask for a round of a different kind of antibiotic before you see any change. I've had to take 3 different kinds in the past before I found one that actually worked for me (and that I wasn't allergic to). Of course, it may be easier to ask your doctor to give you different ones in Canada compared to the USA.

Hera 10-22-2019 06:39 PM

I just love Chemda’s laugh. She was delightful on this ep!