Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3173: Dick Peniston, Esq. w/ Matt Bachus (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3173-dick-peniston-esq-w-matt-bachus-21593/)

Michael's Servant 10-22-2019 04:30 PM

3173: Dick Peniston, Esq. w/ Matt Bachus

The stock market and plant-based meat; Sober October; gay accusations on a straight date; 65-year-old Dennis Quaid engaged to 26-year-old fiancée; Fake Cat and The Fake Law

Guest:
Matt Bachus
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...US-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

theguy2009 10-22-2019 05:28 PM

Remember when Randy Quaid was the creepy Quaid ?

Archimedes_Screw 10-22-2019 06:42 PM

I fucking loved this episode! Matt is so damn funny and just rolls with it. A dream booking would be Matt and Mateo. I would love to hear Matt recount his “are you sure you’re not gay” story to Mateo.

AstoriaGirl 10-22-2019 09:11 PM

I'm afraid if you fuck around with this fake lawyer thing you might run afoul of laws about impersonating a lawyer.

What you SHOULD do is have Not!Cat go all bunny boiler, and formulate detailed plans on how she's going to kill Kyle and Chemda and Keith too, if it comes down to it. If she can't have Keith Noone will.

Keith 10-22-2019 09:27 PM

There’s impersonating a lawyer laws but not threatening murder laws?

Also, DIDN’T YOU SAY THIS NEEDS TO END?! NOW YOU’RE BRINGING IN MURDER?!

I guess if ya can’t beat em, kill em?

Jay86 10-22-2019 11:43 PM

Matt is such a great guest for the dad-isodes! :D

My suggestion for the next email is to turn it back round on your dad. Something like how Kat has so far managed to keep Keith at bay regarding the emails he requested to see but now she suddenly received a legal notice to hand over all emails pertaining to communications with father Malley esq. (or whatever) to a firm representing Keith.
"I don't know what he wants to do with them, but my lawyer friend had a look at the notice and tells me I could be in serious legal trouble if I ignore it! Obviously I don't want to send them our emails, with everything you did for me, and us professing our feelings for each other (keep rubbing this in, the fucking creep!) but what do I do now?? Any advice?"
Maybe end it with "I'm sorry to keep relying on your advice so much in these nasty matters but I'm so glad you got back into my life to be there for me in times of need! I will NOT forget that!" (hint hint?)

AstoriaGirl 10-23-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 878918)
There’s impersonating a lawyer laws but not threatening murder laws?

Also, DIDN’T YOU SAY THIS NEEDS TO END?! NOW YOU’RE BRINGING IN MURDER?!

I guess if ya can’t beat em, kill em?

I'm not saying actually kill Kyle and Chemda and then yourself! And can one be arrested for jokingly threatening to kill people who are in on the joke?

astrokahn 10-23-2019 07:35 AM

Oh good gawd this episode had me all a-laffy.
First off, I hear Matt and I see Michael Cerra. I just can’t not.

It’s so hilariously astounding that all of this dad email shit is literally free and highly available to anyone who looks and the one person who should be seeing it is too ignorant to find the VOLUMES of this shit online.

NotARegularMom 10-23-2019 09:04 AM

What’s going on in the studio this week? The energy on every show this week has been AMAZING. Is the new intern filtering essential oils through the vents? Did you get some bad vibes out of the studio via the mystery boxes? Is it Bianca’s cancer? Chemda’s new root canal? The fake lawsuit?

Thanks for sharing so much of your lives with us in such an entertaining way.

Hasha84 10-23-2019 10:12 AM

Emails to dad suggestions

Can fake Cat suggest that your dad files for a Keith and desist order? Btw love the show, I'm bawling 😂