Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: While coupled up, is it wrong to tell someone else you’d fuck them if you were single
Yes 56 86.15%
No 9 13.85%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree104Likes

Old 11-03-2019, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3180: Angel’s Advocate w/ Myq Kaplan and Andrea Allan

Victoria Beckham’s son is dating a Posh Spice impersonator; Daylight Saving Time and extra work; leaf peeping and foliage fucking; Beta O’Rourke ends his presidential campaign; Donald Trump, sporting events, trick or treating, and kids building walls; Keith eats the Impossible Burger; McDonald’s Sundae Bloody Sundae promotion; The Dad E-Mails, feelings, and if masturbation is a sin

Guests:
Andrea Allan

Myq Kaplan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

This was an excruciating episode... dad emails! But first...a very long and incredibly thoughtful dialogue about the reasoning and feeling behind all this. It's always a weird and fun episode when Myq is on. Punny jokes interspersed with deep discussions about personal feelings.

It does sound like Keith is fed up with it all, tbh. It sounds like you want it to be over, even if it's just so you can put him in his place, to reveal you know exactly what he is and what you've been doing. I really can't see a satisfactory outcome from all of this. Father Malley is never going to back down / accept / come clean. He'll just spin more and lie more and...ugh.
Keith, Bucho, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Exactly. Where do we go next?
Old 11-04-2019, 01:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What do I do when I'm angry?

I make a note to talk about it on the show cause that's the fun way. So, worst case, I'm only a day behind dealing with the people I was thinking about.

What do you do when you're angry?
The Girl and shoebootie like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Myq is so wrong about these new burgers not being sold as tasting like real meat. We’ve had bean burgers and tofu burgers for decades. The whole reason these are supposed to be popular now is because it’s supposed to be the closest iteration we’ve had of these things to being just like real meat.
Keith, Scorpion, Lanfear and 6 others like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by g001dfinger View Post
Myq is so wrong about these new burgers not being sold as tasting like real meat. We’ve had bean burgers and tofu burgers for decades. The whole reason these are supposed to be popular now is because it’s supposed to be the closest iteration we’ve had of these things to being just like real meat.
Just to be clear, Keith said something like "everyone's saying these things taste like real meat" and that's what I said wasn't true.

I do think these burgers are more similar to meat than bean burgers of the past, but I know they're not exactly like meat, and so do lots of people, so that's why I thought Keith saying "everyone says this and turns our they're wrong!" was disingenuous.

Thanks for listening!
Old 11-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
It's always a weird and fun episode when Myq is on.
Thanks! I feel that way too! Sincerely appreciate your listening.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by g001dfinger View Post
Absolutely - have a look at what comes up as the claim on their own website when you google it
Keith, Bucho, Scorpion and 5 others like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I'm pretty sure Father Malley was trying to make it crystal clear that NotCat can touch herself but that girlfriend of hers can't do it for her. That's the gay sin part.
Bucho, Lanfear, littlp and 2 others like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
We habe a McDonalds vegan burger here and i like it.
Let me have it.
Vegan is fine, I admire it if people go through with that full time.
But I have a really hard time understanding why it needs to be marketed as 'tasting like meat'.
If you want the taste of meat get the most humanely raised & killed meat you can.
Vegetables are tasty, just get well seasoned vegetables and stand proud promoting that.
NotARegularMom likes this.