Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3184: Superstarfish w/ Rojo Perez and Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3184-superstarfish-w-rojo-perez-andrea-allan-21608/)

Michael's Servant 11-07-2019 10:59 PM

3184: Superstarfish w/ Rojo Perez and Andrea Allan

Non-giving lovers; brazen political opinions; the California Department of Corrections’ Nazi flag; Keith’s white power tattoo; t-shirts with an agenda

Guests:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Rojo Perez
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...JO-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sorin Markov 11-08-2019 05:37 AM

(Only 5 min into the pod so far but...!)

Chemda spelling “K. I. C. K.” Reminds me of the Clowned By the Girl track “Chava’s Fat Ass”

“What’s your name?”
“Chuck”
“How do you spell that? K...?”
“C. H. U...”
“K. H. U. K. A.? CHAKA?!”

Such a great album.

Khylee 11-08-2019 06:50 AM

I laugh then I cry because the episodes with Rojo are always too short, dammit!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

joslingeneva 11-08-2019 08:09 AM

I’m black so I can write this. Goddamn “Niggers having little niglets” is the funniest phrase. He may be a racist piece of shit but that old cracker ass cracker is also funny as hell.

shoebootie 11-08-2019 10:46 AM

Nobody is required to be another person's therapy.

It does not make Keith heartless or a bad person to opt out of a relationship or person with issues very early on. It's not up to him to be someone else's rehabilitation for their issues, as though he wasn't already dealing with his own issues at the time. He didn't make his divorce be the point of some new woman to repair, he's not a bad person for opting out of a more complex relationship than he wanted. That one sexual experience was enough for him to know this wasn't right, and her opening up that Pandora's box of rape issues was not for him. And that's ok. I think this was a very good example of knowing your boundaries and living within them.

Skyler 11-08-2019 01:35 PM

Thus begins the time of year I get frustrated that everyone that listens doesn’t support the kickstarter. I mean you will get a free month of VIP (stretch goal permitting)! What do you not want a 24 hour episode of the best podcast with Keith and Chemda (and probably Andrea) losing their minds from sleep deprivation. You’re too good for it!? Now I’m all worked up.

Back the fucking kickstarter !

DeathInGrasp 11-08-2019 01:43 PM

When I was 20, I had a guy “friend” that decided to bully, manipulate, and ultimately downright beg until I agreed to try to date him. He begged to just make it for one week and that I’d see it’ll work. I wasn’t attracted to him but I was naive and he made me feel so uncomfortable, he oddly got in my head and made me feel like I owed it to him to give him a chance. He begged for just one week. We fucked once in that week. I felt zero chemistry and I felt so wrong that I just laid there like a starfish. I basically checked out mentally. I broke it off at the end of that shitty dumb week he begged for. I’m normally really active in sex, and I’ve never ever laid there like that with anyone else. One of my more cringy relationship missteps for sure.

Poki 11-08-2019 01:46 PM

regarding whether Jews are a 'minority' vs. marginalized vs. oppressed...

I recently listened to a really good podcast episode about the continuing and disturbing prevalence of antisemitism, I'd recommend it for anyone interested in learning more about this issue in today's world. It's the podcast "Making Sense with Sam Harris", episode #173 - 'Anti-Semitism and Its Discontents.'

I know Sam Harris is a controversial figure for some people, but I would encourage anyone to listen with an open mind.

(I apologize if it's bad etiquette to plug someone else's non-comedy podcast here... I'm not a regular forums user, so I'm not too familiar with how this might be received.)

Peace and Love to all.

Enunciated Piffle 11-08-2019 02:11 PM

Sam Harris will go down in history as one of the great thinkers of our time.

Love his podcast. Only problem is his NPR voice. That shit will lull you to zZz

porky2468 11-10-2019 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathInGrasp (Post 879222)
When I was 20, I had a guy “friend” that decided to bully, manipulate, and ultimately downright beg until I agreed to try to date him. He begged to just make it for one week and that I’d see it’ll work. I wasn’t attracted to him but I was naive and he made me feel so uncomfortable.

I had something similar happen. When I was about 19 a guy I was "dating" said he didn't want to date anymore, but still wanted to hang out. Me being an idiot thought that would be a good idea. We were hanging out at his place and he wanted to have sex. I said no because he broke up with me days before! He ended up begging me for ages and I don't know why I didn't just leave. In the end I said yes just to shut him up. I don't know if I star fished but afterwards I felt so gross and violated (even though I technically said yes) that I never spoke to him again.

I'm older and wiser now, and am more than happy saying exactly what I want. If i don't get it, that's it. Guys will often make an excuse about why it wasn't great, but why should I give you another chance when it's going to be just as mediocre as it was before. No thanks.