Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Muff-havers, would like Billy to muff dive you?
Yes 5 7.46%
No 31 46.27%
I don’t have a muff (but thanks for asking) 31 46.27%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree101Likes

Old 11-14-2019, 10:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Great show!

It’s confusing Billy thinks the blow job set is up is a “social experiment”. Yet he’s going to tell a woman how to perform to throw off the results? He seems to think he’s so amazing and sex positive but he sounds like a pervy puppet master when he says that stuff.
Bucho, Scorpion, Lanfear and 6 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARegularMom View Post
Great show!

It’s confusing Billy thinks the blow job set is up is a “social experiment”. Yet he’s going to tell a woman how to perform to throw off the results? He seems to think he’s so amazing and sex positive but he sounds like a pervy puppet master when he says that stuff.

Seems like his main goal is to destroy monogamous relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2019, 05:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

There is almost zero chance that in 15 years we don't end up with a documentary detailing how Billy was committing "murder-play" across NYC.

Seriously, the guy gives me the creepiest chills
Old 11-14-2019, 06:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

It seems to me the reason he’s so “ inexplicably unhappy” has to do with the lifestyle he’s living. At the risk of sounding like a complete prude, poly relationships require a complete lack of self regard to such an extent that I find it hard to see them as healthy.

As soon as he mentioned his announcement gf as already having a bf, which he’d had to make an impression on in some sort of twisted, father-of-the-bride slash husband-of-the-bride type territorial way, I was like, “umm.....!”

If my bf was ok with my fucking other dudes willy nilly and all up in his face, or vice versa for that matter, something would have to be horribly fucking wrong.

At the same, at the risk of contradicting myself, lifelong monogamy, especially in its potentially decades long capacity, is also unsustainable for a lot of us.

What a hard circle to square, huh.

The only flimsy, possibly disastrous/potentially workable compromise I can come up with is blanket permission for safe flings between the two parties without their knowing the who, what, where, or even if of it.

But, honestly speaking, it seems the only way that doesn’t signal an unhealthy dynamic and a personal lack of regard (low self-esteem) is good old fashioned covert cheating the other party isn’t aware of, which of course, reliably signals that you’re a dick. How can you win.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Btw, that intern email was a work of fucking idk what, art? Very well-written. I listened to it on the commute from a long day at work, and enjoyed Keith’s reading of it a little too much.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think a Billy/JFOD episode would be delightful.
The Girl and porky2468 like this.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I'm in the same camp. I can't stand this guy.
IF I had a muff, Billy wouldn't be within shouting distance of it because he's insufferable to me.
I don't get this reaction, I really like him on the show.
I think he is fascinating and he tries to be very open and honest.
He may have some maturity issues but he doesn't try to hurt anyone he doesn't seem to me like a manipulator. I don't hear him running a con on women to sleep with him, I think if he did KaTG wouldn't have him as a guest.
I like him on the show, he is funny and open. Sometimes he Chemda or Keith point out his self trickery and he laughs at himself. I don't live his life and I don't envy it and I think he is interesting and fun on the show.
I think the shows he is on is entertaining, it's good podcast play.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Poll

Didn’t vote.

The option ‘I don’t have a muff but would like one just so I can pee in Billy’s mouth - just a little before informing him the $2,500 that was promised - ain’t happening, wasn’t available.

Blame me but I blame poor science.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

As punishment for his ludicrous idea involving a dude getting blown several times while nobody goes down on the women Billy should have to go down on several women for hours at a time while leaving his own pants on.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Seems like his main goal is to destroy monogamous relationships.
Yeah. He keeps saying that if they're poly or non monogamous then there's no stakes. But the only thing that can come out of this is that there's a fuck ton of resentment. Why would any monogamous couple agree to this?

If it was a poly couple I could kind of maybe almost see it as "funny" if he got it wrong. Kind of like a quiz show for boring (monogamous) couples with them not knowing when their anniversary is.

But even so, what is the woman getting out of this AT ALL? I think Billy just doesn't understand the concept of game shows and / or entertainment.