Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Muff-havers, would like Billy to muff dive you?
Yes 5 7.46%
No 31 46.27%
I don’t have a muff (but thanks for asking) 31 46.27%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree101Likes

Old 11-17-2019, 04:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

"If someone wants to be eaten out, I'll eat them out".

Gross! The way he said it was so impersonal. Like, yeah I'll go to the post office if you need me to. No one wants you to eat them out, Billy. That's not a concillation prize. He doesn't seem to get that a one sided thing with couples doesn't work.

Despite my posts, I actually enjoy listening to Billy. He's ridiculous, and it's funny in an exasperated kind of way.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
No one wants you to eat them out, Billy.
Word on the street is that's not what his Yelp reviews say.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Billy is a pretentious douche with his "I'm always fucking" lifestyle. No wonder he's unhappy. Wheres the "I don't have a muff and even if I did I wouldn't let Billy near it" option?
Old 11-19-2019, 03:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

When Billy says, “What is jealousy in a relationship? Isn’t that just a lack of confidence?” I think, wow. That’s kinda deep. I myself have little - to no confidence. Is this what’s preventing me from entering a poly relationship? Possibly fucking far more people and engaging in ‘no strings’ sex?!

Then I listen to Billy dumbly ask Andrea about their encounter. He confidently asked like he knew the answer would be - Billy ‘Clit Master’ of the cunnilingus - which was not the response.

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?
Old 11-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?
it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.
Old 11-19-2019, 04:24 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankumar89 View Post
Love it when Billy is on the show, the back and forth is so funny

One thing I noticed though, around the 41-minute mark, Billy is talking about a character in Blinded by the Light, and refers to him as a 'Paki'. Here in the UK, that's a racial slur used against people who (like me) are brown. Is this different in the US? Obviously I know that no one on the show has any negative racial feelings, and I don't want to come across as precious, but I was curious when I heard that word used.....

Dan
While it's used much less often in the US, that term is just as offensive here. Cringed.
Old 11-19-2019, 04:34 PM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.
Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.
Old 11-19-2019, 05:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?
According to his Yelp reviews?

Not at all.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

Lol “paki kid”
Old 12-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.
It can't be but those are the the ones I run into the most. When its a [black or latino dude from the city] who is trying to overcompensate you can hear and feel the game they swing in a different way. They present themselves like they have something you need and try to get you interested and you can tell there's extra fluff in there.

Dudes like Billy talk in circles, drop names or words from some secluded sub culture (Our Thrupple is so into Breathplay) to sound enlightened and just sit there like "well take me, what other choice do you have?"
AstoriaGirl likes this.