Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3188: Random Acts of Muff Dive w/ Billy Procida (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3188-random-acts-muff-dive-w-billy-procida-21618/)

Michael's Servant 11-13-2019 08:00 PM

3188: Random Acts of Muff Dive w/ Billy Procida

Your next President’s sexual opinions; Billy’s dad; Billy’s new girlfriend; Billy’s slutty intern; Billy’s oral sex couples challenge; depression and group therapy; Billy’s box-eating reviews feat. Andrea Allan

Guest:
Billy Procida
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...LY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

AstoriaGirl 11-13-2019 09:01 PM

Look at Billy, pretending legalizing prostitution is only about prudishness and individual rights and doesn't come with a whole host of legal and ethical issues to address. But he's right, sex trafficking is really NBD and we need to just legalize it all across the board. #guessimsexnegative

AstoriaGirl 11-13-2019 09:28 PM

Chemda, marry me.

Also fuck Billy. But don't really fuck him.

Jay86 11-13-2019 09:47 PM

I love every Billy episode of KATG and HMCH because everybody treats him like a trashfire and literally laughs at him to his face and he keeps coming back. :D:D:D

dankumar89 11-14-2019 06:45 AM

Love it when Billy is on the show, the back and forth is so funny :D

One thing I noticed though, around the 41-minute mark, Billy is talking about a character in Blinded by the Light, and refers to him as a 'Paki'. Here in the UK, that's a racial slur used against people who (like me) are brown. Is this different in the US? Obviously I know that no one on the show has any negative racial feelings, and I don't want to come across as precious, but I was curious when I heard that word used.....

Dan :D

littlp 11-14-2019 07:08 AM

Billy is so afraid of Keith but Chemda regularly verbally eviscerates him and his ridiculous statements. And his blindness to not understanding why Chemda was upset with his idea about only the guys getting blown. How wouldn’t it not be interesting for the women in these couples to also get eaten out. Why do the men only get to have pleasure?

He’s always fun to listen to because he is just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstoriaGirl 11-14-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 879322)
Billy is so afraid of Keith but Chemda regularly verbally eviscerates him and his ridiculous statements. And his blindness to not understanding why Chemda was upset with his idea about only the guys getting blown. How wouldn’t it not be interesting for the women in these couples to also get eaten out. Why do the men only get to have pleasure?

But dont you SEE! A (different) woman was already eaten out last time, so this (again, completely different) woman doesn't need oral this time as she watches her monogamous partner be blown by randos /s

I'm a hundred percent hetero but I'd date a thousand women before dating Billy.

Lanfear 11-14-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 879322)

Billy is a prime example of somebody who is somehow amazingly dumb but does a good job at selling himself to be super woke.

Which honestly I appreciate because he tries and he wants to be better, I don't think he fakes it he just needs to work on his implicit biases and both Chemda and Andrea&Emily are seeing through his facade so we get to enjoy some well earned funny knock downs.

stryfe 11-14-2019 08:35 AM

Love when Chemda picks on a guest. #aggressive

FingerLakes 11-14-2019 10:57 AM

Made it 15 minutes before turning it off
Blessings to all

NotARegularMom 11-14-2019 10:58 AM

Great show!

It’s confusing Billy thinks the blow job set is up is a “social experiment”. Yet he’s going to tell a woman how to perform to throw off the results? He seems to think he’s so amazing and sex positive but he sounds like a pervy puppet master when he says that stuff.

littlp 11-14-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotARegularMom (Post 879328)
Great show!

It’s confusing Billy thinks the blow job set is up is a “social experiment”. Yet he’s going to tell a woman how to perform to throw off the results? He seems to think he’s so amazing and sex positive but he sounds like a pervy puppet master when he says that stuff.

Seems like his main goal is to destroy monogamous relationships.

Rufio 11-14-2019 05:15 PM

There is almost zero chance that in 15 years we don't end up with a documentary detailing how Billy was committing "murder-play" across NYC.

Seriously, the guy gives me the creepiest chills

Rune 11-14-2019 06:00 PM

It seems to me the reason he’s so “ inexplicably unhappy” has to do with the lifestyle he’s living. At the risk of sounding like a complete prude, poly relationships require a complete lack of self regard to such an extent that I find it hard to see them as healthy.

As soon as he mentioned his announcement gf as already having a bf, which he’d had to make an impression on in some sort of twisted, father-of-the-bride slash husband-of-the-bride type territorial way, I was like, “umm.....:o!”

If my bf was ok with my fucking other dudes willy nilly and all up in his face, or vice versa for that matter, something would have to be horribly fucking wrong.

At the same, at the risk of contradicting myself, lifelong monogamy, especially in its potentially decades long capacity, is also unsustainable for a lot of us.

What a hard circle to square, huh.

The only flimsy, possibly disastrous/potentially workable compromise I can come up with is blanket permission for safe flings between the two parties without their knowing the who, what, where, or even if of it.

But, honestly speaking, it seems the only way that doesn’t signal an unhealthy dynamic and a personal lack of regard (low self-esteem) is good old fashioned covert cheating the other party isn’t aware of, which of course, reliably signals that you’re a dick. How can you win.

Rune 11-14-2019 06:15 PM

Btw, that intern email was a work of fucking idk what, art? Very well-written. I listened to it on the commute from a long day at work, and enjoyed Keith’s reading of it a little too much.

Barker 11-14-2019 07:20 PM

I think a Billy/JFOD episode would be delightful.

Scorpion 11-14-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 879329)
I'm in the same camp. I can't stand this guy.
IF I had a muff, Billy wouldn't be within shouting distance of it because he's insufferable to me.

I don't get this reaction, I really like him on the show.
I think he is fascinating and he tries to be very open and honest.
He may have some maturity issues but he doesn't try to hurt anyone he doesn't seem to me like a manipulator. I don't hear him running a con on women to sleep with him, I think if he did KaTG wouldn't have him as a guest.
I like him on the show, he is funny and open. Sometimes he Chemda or Keith point out his self trickery and he laughs at himself. I don't live his life and I don't envy it and I think he is interesting and fun on the show.
I think the shows he is on is entertaining, it's good podcast play.

Enunciated Piffle 11-14-2019 08:52 PM

Poll

Didn’t vote.

The option ‘I don’t have a muff but would like one just so I can pee in Billy’s mouth - just a little before informing him the $2,500 that was promised - ain’t happening, wasn’t available.

Blame me but I blame poor science.

Bucho 11-14-2019 11:56 PM

As punishment for his ludicrous idea involving a dude getting blown several times while nobody goes down on the women Billy should have to go down on several women for hours at a time while leaving his own pants on.

porky2468 11-17-2019 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 879330)
Seems like his main goal is to destroy monogamous relationships.

Yeah. He keeps saying that if they're poly or non monogamous then there's no stakes. But the only thing that can come out of this is that there's a fuck ton of resentment. Why would any monogamous couple agree to this?

If it was a poly couple I could kind of maybe almost see it as "funny" if he got it wrong. Kind of like a quiz show for boring (monogamous) couples with them not knowing when their anniversary is.

But even so, what is the woman getting out of this AT ALL? I think Billy just doesn't understand the concept of game shows and / or entertainment.

porky2468 11-17-2019 04:57 AM

"If someone wants to be eaten out, I'll eat them out".

Gross! The way he said it was so impersonal. Like, yeah I'll go to the post office if you need me to. No one wants you to eat them out, Billy. That's not a concillation prize. He doesn't seem to get that a one sided thing with couples doesn't work.

Despite my posts, I actually enjoy listening to Billy. He's ridiculous, and it's funny in an exasperated kind of way.

Bucho 11-17-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 879386)
No one wants you to eat them out, Billy.

Word on the street is that's not what his Yelp reviews say.

Svage 11-18-2019 05:27 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Billy is a pretentious douche with his "I'm always fucking" lifestyle. No wonder he's unhappy. Wheres the "I don't have a muff and even if I did I wouldn't let Billy near it" option?

Enunciated Piffle 11-19-2019 03:50 PM

When Billy says, “What is jealousy in a relationship? Isn’t that just a lack of confidence?” I think, wow. That’s kinda deep. I myself have little - to no confidence. Is this what’s preventing me from entering a poly relationship? Possibly fucking far more people and engaging in ‘no strings’ sex?!

Then I listen to Billy dumbly ask Andrea about their encounter. He confidently asked like he knew the answer would be - Billy ‘Clit Master’ of the cunnilingus - which was not the response.

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

FingerLakes 11-19-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879618)

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.

Mado 11-19-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dankumar89 (Post 879321)
Love it when Billy is on the show, the back and forth is so funny :D

One thing I noticed though, around the 41-minute mark, Billy is talking about a character in Blinded by the Light, and refers to him as a 'Paki'. Here in the UK, that's a racial slur used against people who (like me) are brown. Is this different in the US? Obviously I know that no one on the show has any negative racial feelings, and I don't want to come across as precious, but I was curious when I heard that word used.....

Dan :D

While it's used much less often in the US, that term is just as offensive here. Cringed.

Enunciated Piffle 11-19-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 879619)
it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.

Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.

Bucho 11-19-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879618)
Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

According to his Yelp reviews?

Not at all.

rajjy 11-21-2019 12:50 PM

Lol “paki kid” :o

FingerLakes 12-01-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879623)
Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.

It can't be but those are the the ones I run into the most. When its a [black or latino dude from the city] who is trying to overcompensate you can hear and feel the game they swing in a different way. They present themselves like they have something you need and try to get you interested and you can tell there's extra fluff in there.

Dudes like Billy talk in circles, drop names or words from some secluded sub culture (Our Thrupple is so into Breathplay) to sound enlightened and just sit there like "well take me, what other choice do you have?"

Archimedes_Screw 10-22-2020 06:23 PM

Meta Morphin’ Poly Rangers! I love Billy episodes!