Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3188: Random Acts of Muff Dive w/ Billy Procida (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3188-random-acts-muff-dive-w-billy-procida-21618/)

porky2468 11-17-2019 04:57 AM

"If someone wants to be eaten out, I'll eat them out".

Gross! The way he said it was so impersonal. Like, yeah I'll go to the post office if you need me to. No one wants you to eat them out, Billy. That's not a concillation prize. He doesn't seem to get that a one sided thing with couples doesn't work.

Despite my posts, I actually enjoy listening to Billy. He's ridiculous, and it's funny in an exasperated kind of way.

Bucho 11-17-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 879386)
No one wants you to eat them out, Billy.

Word on the street is that's not what his Yelp reviews say.

Svage 11-18-2019 05:27 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Billy is a pretentious douche with his "I'm always fucking" lifestyle. No wonder he's unhappy. Wheres the "I don't have a muff and even if I did I wouldn't let Billy near it" option?

Enunciated Piffle 11-19-2019 03:50 PM

When Billy says, “What is jealousy in a relationship? Isn’t that just a lack of confidence?” I think, wow. That’s kinda deep. I myself have little - to no confidence. Is this what’s preventing me from entering a poly relationship? Possibly fucking far more people and engaging in ‘no strings’ sex?!

Then I listen to Billy dumbly ask Andrea about their encounter. He confidently asked like he knew the answer would be - Billy ‘Clit Master’ of the cunnilingus - which was not the response.

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

FingerLakes 11-19-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879618)

So now I wonder. Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.

Mado 11-19-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dankumar89 (Post 879321)
Love it when Billy is on the show, the back and forth is so funny :D

One thing I noticed though, around the 41-minute mark, Billy is talking about a character in Blinded by the Light, and refers to him as a 'Paki'. Here in the UK, that's a racial slur used against people who (like me) are brown. Is this different in the US? Obviously I know that no one on the show has any negative racial feelings, and I don't want to come across as precious, but I was curious when I heard that word used.....

Dan :D

While it's used much less often in the US, that term is just as offensive here. Cringed.

Enunciated Piffle 11-19-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 879619)
it took you this long to reach that conclusion?
You must have never been to Brooklyn, the international capitol of severely overconfident, completely average, extremely demanding, secretly depressed, white dudes.

Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.

Bucho 11-19-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879618)
Is Billy just overly confident? Like almost delusional confident, in his approach to women?

According to his Yelp reviews?

Not at all.

rajjy 11-21-2019 12:50 PM

Lol “paki kid” :o

FingerLakes 12-01-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879623)
Just finished ep.

So you’ve run into a few out that way, huh?

I wonder though. Is it solely a white guy thing? I’m seriously asking cuz - I live in Montana.

It can't be but those are the the ones I run into the most. When its a [black or latino dude from the city] who is trying to overcompensate you can hear and feel the game they swing in a different way. They present themselves like they have something you need and try to get you interested and you can tell there's extra fluff in there.

Dudes like Billy talk in circles, drop names or words from some secluded sub culture (Our Thrupple is so into Breathplay) to sound enlightened and just sit there like "well take me, what other choice do you have?"