Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3189: Shitstorm w/ Kyle Ocasio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3189-shitstorm-w-kyle-ocasio-21619/)

Michael's Servant 11-14-2019 08:00 PM

3189: Shitstorm w/ Kyle Ocasio

Ladyscaping; Cum in the Baseball Hall of Fame; Rock & Roll Hall of Fame correction; keeping secrets from your lover; Hollywood transient dumps bucket of hot diarrhea on woman; Kyle punched a flight attendant; Keith’s rigorous gym schedule

Guest:
Kyle Ocasio
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...IO-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 11-15-2019 08:10 AM

Aaaand I was eating breakfast while listening to this episode.

Trash_Bat 11-15-2019 08:14 AM

For a million dollars I’d keep my mouth open while they did it if I had to, that’s ALOT of money.

marykae 11-15-2019 09:15 AM

I live in Portland and Cannabis has been legal here for a little over 4 years (side note, I'll always remember how long it's been legal here because it happened right before your tour came here, saving me a trip into Vancouver, WA to get some for Xerxes and Alyssa). And it's of course not legal for me to fly it into Wisconsin, but your friend was correct that it is super duper easy.

On another note, I think I emailed katg about this years ago, but when I lived in LA I for sure walked past a dude masturbating with his own diarrhea. Not Hollywood, but a quick bus ride away. I recently told that story to my boyfriend's coworker and I think she's mad at me now. This is why I should stick to emailing podcasts.

marykae 11-15-2019 09:22 AM

Oooh. I found my shit story email. Copypasta:

Someone else is giving the shits for me, and they are abundant.

Your show #1350 reminded me of a story from a number of years back when I was living in LA.

I was walking down Robertson Blvd, just East of Pico (Pico is the dividing line between fancy Beverly Hills stores (West), and places like halfway houses (East)). I had my son with me, who was about 8 or 9 at the time.

We were just walking and chatting when I looked up ahead to see a guy kind of creepily standing on the sidwewalk. We kept walking but I was on alert.

As we got closer it appeared as if he was urinating on the grass between the sidewalk and the street. It was mid-day, so I thought that was very strange. I kind of made a wide loop around the guy to keep us safe from the possible crazy, but to keep me close enough to satisfy my curiosity.

As we got closer, I looked at the guy, and it looked like he was squeezing oatmeal out of the front of his pants. That's when my nostrils filled with the smell of human shit. I realized he was squeezing runny shit out of his zipper. I must be clueless, because I was still wondering, out-loud what that was all about when my son mentioned "It looked like he was holding a candy bar."

That's when I realized he was masturbating with his own shit, mid-day, a mile from Beverly Hills. I can still smell if every time I re-tell the story.
--
Marykae Owens

lizsquiz 11-15-2019 11:19 AM

Taking weed on a plane, even between two states where weed is legal, is still illegal because airspace is under federal jurisdiction and weed is still illegal at the federal level. True, the airport staff are unlikely to give a shit BUT if the DEA happen to be there and they're having a bad day they can absolutely charge you.

AstoriaGirl 11-15-2019 11:28 AM

I'm basically the kid from It so I would kill myself if this happened to me.

Lanfear 11-15-2019 11:30 AM

Taking weed across statelines is just as legal as jumping turnstiles, just don't get caught.

lizsquiz 11-15-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 879361)
I wouldn't take buds or plant material. Vape cartridges or gummies etc, I do it with no hesitation or problems at all.

Hey man, you do you, I'm just telling you what the law is.

Rune 11-15-2019 02:22 PM

Shit is nothing. Working in healthcare really just knocked the princess out of me. If you really wanted to gross me out, you could’ve went with a vat of sputum, ie phlegm, ie mucus. No line of work could ever make you comfortable with that not-shit. Heck, even all our working words for it sound unsettling. Shit is fun to say. I rest my case.