Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juline
Our 12th is in a couple weeks. Not putting special emphasis on it is KEY. We once spent a HORRIBLE weekend in Vancouver, BC, because we tried too hard. This year we're going to the beach with our dogs, nothing else planned. My only vacation this summer, so I'm looking forward to the QUIET and the drop in population.
I really think we enjoyed ourselves by not thinking it was our 10th. We just spent a few days without the kids and just spent time with each other.

Plus I let her go shopping at the mall.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
Was it the crackheads or the rain that ruined it for you? I'm sure KeithMc could come up with other reasons Vancouver sucks.
what? Vancouver doesn't suck, u just gotta know where the party is - at main st + hastings st intersection. it's where all the cool ppl go, so bring ur wife and kiddies and enjoy the best that Van has to offer.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant
what? Vancouver doesn't suck, u just gotta know where the party is - at main st + hastings st intersection. it's where all the cool ppl go, so bring ur wife and kiddies and enjoy the best that Van has to offer.
I lived at Main & 10th. Not super close, but close enough. You have to get through Chinatown. No thank you.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:30 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
Was it the crackheads or the rain that ruined it for you?
Didn't see the crackheads, don't care about the rain. I'm in Portland now, and I grew up in No. CA, where we got 60" a year. No, just our own hang-ups and expectations, blah, blah, blah. We would like to know where to legally smoke, though -- it is still legal in certain bars in Vanc., isn't it?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:48 AM   #15 (permalink)

hehe, no it's not actually. although Van certainly seems like the Amsterdam of N America at times, it's not legal, it's just that many ppl (but not cops) turn a blind eye to it.

that street intersection i mentioned is actually full of druggies, hookers etc + is prob a great place to score some weed. just do it during daylight hours so that u dont die or smthg.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant
hehe, no it's not actually. although Van certainly seems like the Amsterdam of N America at times, it's not legal, it's just that many ppl (but not cops) turn a blind eye to it.

that street intersection i mentioned is actually full of druggies, hookers etc + is prob a great place to score some weed. just do it during daylight hours so that u dont die or smthg.
It used to be legal, though, right, in some form, either a certain amount you're allowed to grow, or something?? Where am I getting this?
Old 08-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I really think we enjoyed ourselves by not thinking it was our 10th. We just spent a few days without the kids and just spent time with each other.

Plus I let her go shopping at the mall.
We usually go away and just plan on drinking, and relaxing (or recovering from hangovers). Bring the laptop, and a couple movies. And maybe plan on one fancy meal during the trip.

I love monterey. maybe i will take the man there for his bday next month. wine tasting at the vintners assoc, and dinner at Blue Moon. Yummm. Also, Best western on the beach.. best hotel ever.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sam

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
That guy needs to cut ties with that "friend" of his because nothing is ever going to happen. She's using you!
I just went to see the 'bitch' and before I actually saw her I listened to what Keith and chamda had to say. It really helped me put my mind in the correct place.

Hopefully, I'll find someone better soon and I can drop her like a hot brick.

Sam
Old 08-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Hopefully, I'll find someone better soon and I can drop her like a hot brick.
Sam
I think you Heard the show but you didn't listen to it.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

Who was the comic at the end of "Two and a Half Apologies," and where can I download some of his stuff?