Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3192: Eat Pray Love w/ Christi Chiello (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3192-eat-pray-love-w-christi-chiello-21625/)

Michael's Servant 11-19-2019 08:00 PM

3192: Eat Pray Love w/ Christi Chiello

Christi on football and love; church with your lover; California man sues woman for $225,000 over breaking the promise of giving their relationship a chance; top movies and Chemda’s review of 2010’s Eat Pray Love

Guest:
Christi Chiello
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...TI-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Bucho 11-19-2019 09:15 PM

We're about to enter a few weeks where a bunch of songs try to tell us that late December is the most wondrous time of the year.

And I'm going to be remembering back to the insane run of KATG guests from the first 3 weeks of November thinking, "Eff you Christmas, you may have Jesus and Santa and magical reindeers and three wise men but early November had Robyn and Rachel and Lucas and Tracey and Lucie and Janelle and Andrea and Chemda's brother Michael and Rojo and Kyle and Adam Brown Upside Down Big Fat Clown and Christi Effing Chiello!!!"

Surely nobody with a soul could be a listener during this magnificent run and somehow not back the Kickstarter at some level.

Hera 11-19-2019 10:24 PM

I hated eat pray love. I guess you know it’s based on Elizabeth Gilbert’s real life and that guy she married, they got divorced anyway.

Archimedes_Screw 11-20-2019 06:42 AM

It’s Christi, bitch!

Enunciated Piffle 11-20-2019 09:58 AM

Christi Chiello is perfect parts agreeable and contrarian.

Congrats to her on all successes - both real and imaginary.

jesikat 11-20-2019 11:07 AM

CHEMDA STOP!! Please stop slandering Ace of Base I beg of you

They are not a KKK band!! One of the dudes was a skinhead in his younger years and obviously that’s terrible and I absolutely don’t condone any of that, BUT he has since apologized greatly for his past words and actions, and realizes that it is a horrendous thing to be a neo-Nazi.

That said, the rest of the band is innocent and their music is pure and wonderful. I saw the sign is not a KKK anthem! Please please please stop spreading these rumors. (Andrea - you too plz. I looked this information up because you were talking about this also) I love you. Thank you

FingerLakes 11-20-2019 12:44 PM

I go to the movies on Christmas alone

FingerLakes 11-20-2019 12:47 PM

Chemda! Maleficent was great but you'd hate it!
Alot of it is dumb but it takes the dumb seriously and you wouldn't be able to enjoy it. maybe try Jojo Rabbit. There's a biopic about an 80s rock singer coming out soon you may be into

littlp 11-20-2019 02:51 PM

Christi is always a delight. Even when she’s spewing bullshit on things she doesn’t know lol. I love how confident she sounds too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theguy2009 11-20-2019 05:45 PM

Keith may hate movies, but at least he hates them on merit. Chemda hates them on what she thinks they might be. Also I took my kids to Playing with Fire. It's horrible. But as a plus for Chemda, John Leguizamo is in it. Unfortunately he isn't funny. (The writing's fault, not his.)

Igwebuike 11-21-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 879639)

They are not a KKK band!! One of the dudes was a skinhead in his younger years and obviously that’s terrible and I absolutely don’t condone any of that, BUT he has since apologized greatly for his past words and actions, and realizes that it is a horrendous thing to be a neo-Nazi.

This. There is a theory that "The Sign" is about that dude turning his life around. Nobody knows for sure, but it seems plausible.

Enunciated Piffle 11-21-2019 12:16 PM

Oh wow. I thought Chemda was being silly. I didn’t know one of the Ace of Base guys actually was a Nazi!

This whole time I just thought they sucked in the general sense.

memecherry 11-21-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 879639)

That said, the rest of the band is innocent and their music is pure and wonderful. I saw the sign is not a KKK anthem! Please please please stop spreading these rumors. (Andrea - you too plz. I looked this information up because you were talking about this also) I love you. Thank you

I got curious and did some looking up:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/r...cret-nazi-past

starscream 11-22-2019 07:11 PM

It's gotten harder and harder to go to the movies on Christmas Day. It just gets more and more crowded earlier and earlier every year. I guess families are getting less and less tolerable?

But there's no way Last Christmas will still be in a theater by then, it will be difficult enough to find somebody showing it on Thanksgiving Day.