Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3195: The Red Scare w/ Wendi Starling (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3195-red-scare-w-wendi-starling-21630/)

Keith 11-25-2019 03:45 PM

3195: The Red Scare w/ Wendi Starling

Sobriety, mood management, and menstruation; Chick-fil-A, homophobia, and Cancel Culture; Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman; federally legalizing marijuana; Nazi auction

Guest:
Wendi Starling
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...NG-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

FingerLakes 11-26-2019 10:25 AM

love wendi, as ever, but completely lost my shit at the uber story.
fucking cackled at my desk.

dEadERest 11-26-2019 01:48 PM

0oo, another opportunity to vote and post before listening.:)

When my very dynamic and mui latina daughter was menstruating, shit started going down in a big way. She was by far the most powerful personality in the house and she was ready to go toe to toe with me on every subject. She would scream her mother into submission and i was left staring into the abyss.

Being a calm and reasonable adult carbon based life form, i looked at my options and tracking her cycle was a tool in my arsenal. She was less than enthusiastic when i addressed issues of nutrition and water consumption, especially as it related to her performance as a rather elite athlete. It was an incredibly stressful time that took an inordinate toll on me and that was not recognized until years later. But patience is a defining quality that has served me well.

The proof is in our close and productive bond and her success and happiness. i thought about posting pics but after all the negative fabricated tings that keet has said about me, which i thoroughly enjoy, i'll leave that out, i think somewhere i posted her Instagram

peace

love

and Keith and the Girl

Keith 11-27-2019 11:18 PM

Fuck you.

Anyway, I’m curious why some of you voted it’s not smart to track the periods. Is it because you think the non-period haver becomes inauthentic?

jaredv1214 11-28-2019 11:11 AM

I don’t think you have a daughter after reading all that

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 879720)
0oo, another opportunity to vote and post before listening.:)

When my very dynamic and mui latina daughter was menstruating, shit started going down in a big way. She was by far the most powerful personality in the house and she was ready to go toe to toe with me on every subject. She would scream her mother into submission and i was left staring into the abyss.

Being a calm and reasonable adult carbon based life form, i looked at my options and tracking her cycle was a tool in my arsenal. She was less than enthusiastic when i addressed issues of nutrition and water consumption, especially as it related to her performance as a rather elite athlete. It was an incredibly stressful time that took an inordinate toll on me and that was not recognized until years later. But patience is a defining quality that has served me well.

The proof is in our close and productive bond and her success and happiness. i thought about posting pics but after all the negative fabricated tings that keet has said about me, which i thoroughly enjoy, i'll leave that out, i think somewhere i posted her Instagram

peace

love

and Keith and the Girl

Rune 11-29-2019 02:48 PM

It’s a no from me on my bf tracking my periods.

What kind of relationship/communication is it anyway, that he doesn’t know I’m on my period organically?

IMO, for him to be tracking it on paper through an app or calendar himself strikes me as exceedingly creepy, unless it’s a couple who has trouble conceiving that’s trying to amp up their odds or something.

Keith 11-29-2019 04:06 PM

You say why wouldn’t he organically know, but does it ever surprise you?

Keith 11-29-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Being a calm and reasonable adult carbon based life form...

Quote:

It was an incredibly stressful time that took an inordinate toll on me and that was not recognized until years later. But patience is a defining quality that has served me well.

This guy has a lot in common with my dad. He tried to make a move in private on my ex, and he talks like an asshole just like my old man.

I hope bad things happen to you, but you keep writing here and emailing me. Is this part of your inordinate patience?

Your mui latina daughter hates you too.

starscream 11-29-2019 07:40 PM

I assume my news feed presented this to me because my phone heard you talking. Not nice.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/29/peri...-backlash.html

Rune 11-30-2019 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 879772)
You say why wouldn’t he organically know, but does it ever surprise you?

OH, SO THAT’S TOO MUCH TO ASK, HUH!!

I fully expect him to roll with the punches. After all, so am I.

I also agree with Wendi, in that it can be controlled, but maybe to varying degrees though, because it seems there’s a spectrum of PMS. Im not sure if I’m on the lower end of the spectrum, or if it’s bc I grew up in a controlled environment in a family where we were expected to keep our emotions in check, or maybe I’m not self aware, but I don’t think I’m outwardly cunt-y.

I’ll tell you what, my personal bitchiest, I’m talking 5 star, delicious mood swings, was while I was on birth control. It was like a tempest had swallowed me. I felt like God must’ve in those religious stories.

I got off it, and just as soon, my bf saw the other side off boot camp Rune with a Purple Heart. Bloated, on-a-period Rune must be cake, I’m assuming, and can’t hold a candle to when I was Almighty Rune.