Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3208: Feeble Minds w/ Bianca Brady and Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3208-feeble-minds-w-bianca-brady-andrea-allan-21656/)

Eddie B 12-19-2019 08:37 AM

Children's Party

After hearing all the children's party stories throughout the years, it would be great if you guys did one more children's party and it was streamed live for us all to see.

I would pay good money for this.

returntothe80s 12-19-2019 08:58 AM

Great episode! Only Bianca and Andrea could make those books so entertaining. I think they should record the audio version of the books, as long as they add their own commentary. That's the only way they will sell, and maybe, just maybe, there will be less feeble minds in the world. Just make sure you all get a cut of those hundreds of millions of dollars that Father Malley projected he'd make.!

Love you guys!

marykae 12-19-2019 11:34 AM

TBH I mostly just want Burger King now.

That's the real crime.

FingerLakes 12-19-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 877770)
I wrote an extremely long post, over analyzing all of the things FM said in these two eps...

I got about 5 paragraphs in and it was basically "assuming that only one of these is a lie then we have Timeline A, otherwise if all of these are lies then we have Timeline B."

I deleted the post before putting it through because just writing it down let me feel how fucking crazy all of this is...

Listening to Andrea and Bianca analyze/dissect/puke up this information gave me a similar feeling. I honestly and literally felt a rush as my brain span trying to make sense of all the jumping from one lie to another, from one insane spec of information that spins off into a tangent. Jesus H Christ.

Is he getting off on creating these fantasy worlds where he talks to magic white men who confirm his nonsense and where he totally never made his kids dig holes and a millionaire almost seduced him on a cruise and he played catch with Keith and Keith threw the ball with such a force that gosh darnit, can you believe it?

Or is he just out of his mind?

FingerLakes 12-19-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 880136)
The reason why there is a leap year is because there isn’t exactly 365 days in a year. Jesus Fucking Christ.

I guess there isn't a numberletter in hebrew for leap year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 880138)
3 men Brokeback Mountained in a cave and had to come up with a story for their wives.

He definitely never met any nerd in BK to confim his bullshit but I feel like he might have sucked a dick in a BK bathroom while he was coked up writing these books. It still holds a special place in his heart so he used it as a setting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 880130)
We debated between Feeble Minds and Mike Drop

Save Mike Drop for the episode where he finally realizes you're Not!Cat and disowns you times Infinity

littlp 12-19-2019 01:01 PM

The pulley systems to help transport bodies!! Holes!!!! He’s saying how he got the bodies in the holes!! I’ll bet he toyed with the idea that he was Jesus himself and could heal people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

returntothe80s 12-19-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 880146)
The pulley systems to help transport bodies!! Holes!!!! He’s saying how he got the bodies in the holes!! I’ll bet he toyed with the idea that he was Jesus himself and could heal people...

We now know the real reason why the Malley boys had to dig holes in the yard. :eek:

bobrock 12-19-2019 01:38 PM

Mel, Bel and Gus... the original 3 Stooges.

Thank you all for your sacrifice. What. Fucking. Entertainment.

You all are some of my favorite people and I did have equal parts excitement and fear going into this episode. Excitement that this was going to be fun and hilarious and enlightening... and fear that the expense of that would be your sanity.

Keith - how did you and your sibling make it out alive?

Bianca & Andrea - thank you for really breaking it down for us “laypeople”. Did I grow up catholic? Yes. Did I understand any part of what the fuck was happening in these books? Not really. Did that take away from the episode? Not at all. So good.

VIP is the best.

littlp 12-19-2019 02:01 PM

I knew that there was no way anyone could pass any quiz on these books because FM purposely made it that way. He would ask all of the questions on the back of his book and because his math is so fucked he can just keep telling how wrong you are, and would never give you the answer, insisting that you keep on trying until you snap and kill him.

punk'n 12-19-2019 02:04 PM

"I was unmarried the entire time I was reading this book. "

Bianca is a god damn treasure.