Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you have intercourse with The Gootz for $5,000?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree293Likes

Old 01-17-2020, 01:13 PM   #31 (permalink)

JFC this ep! I was cringe laughing through this whole thing. I wanted to hate him at times but the guy just legit doesn't know what's up due to lack of experience. So much oof. he may not be a virgin anymore but I still wouldn't take him off a possible incel shooter list.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by llahekaj View Post
wow i planned to write more. But wow
#same
NotARegularMom likes this.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Or at least having SOME form of non-incidental physical contact? I get the feeling that he's "hooked up" with a few people who were only in the general vicinity.

This is one open book who is actually wide open but it's only because he has so little (none) self awareness of how he sounds when he talks about himself.
Keith had his first gay experience when he shook Ray's hand and hooked up with him.
Keith, Scorpion, porky2468 and 8 others like this.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The reason he likes 20 year olds is because they don’t have as much sexual experience and more likely won’t give him crap for not being good at sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NotARegularMom likes this.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

There used to be a guy in my friend group who would consistently date younger women like this, and the reasoning is simple:

Young women don't know any better and don't see how he is a disappointment. He has the same credentials as someone their own age so it doesn't seem off yet. No real success, no solid ambition, mediocre at sex. The bar is set low if he's not trying to date someone his own age who would have some sort of adult milestone expectations of him. A 20-year-old is ok with the notion he doesn't have any ambition or goals. "Starting a family" isn't really a goal, to be honest.

All of this was so fucking cringey. He thinks he's SO ABOVE things and people, like hipsters, dungeons and dragons, etc. His own loser-ness was projected by him onto him. It was his own complex he kept building up.

It's really no surprise he was a 37 year old virgin with statements like "My mommy wouldn't let me go to the gym" LOL WHAT? YOUR MOM WON'T LET YOU? Boy... bye. "I never learned to tie a tie because my mommy said I had poor hand eye coordination".... ok, sounds more like you never had a reason to tie a tie, but ok. He's like Bobby Boucher from The Waterboy, except not endearing.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
But he didn't have sex with any of them.....
I think he is dating 20 year olds for a couple reasons..
1) Saying "hookup" doesn't make a 20 something turn around and roll her eyes
B) He is literally hooking up with anyone he wants only based on their proximity and his decision to call it a hookup. I doubt most of his "girl friends" would agree they were hookups or girl friends. (I'd like to hear about the results of that survey)

On the other hand I bet there are more than a few occasions he could have had sex but didn't and the woman left thinking "what the fuck." I've been in this position before.
iamgrilledcheese likes this.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #37 (permalink)

Lol @ the poll. Kind of a fucked up poll, but a hard no. I maintain I’d still take the 1mil for a bucket of shit dumped on me, yet this poll is somehow offensive.

I really feel this guy was thoroughly fucked by a combination of overbearing parents (so many “wouldn’t let mes” in one show) and a overly passive personality. Its like the chicken or the egg, bc it’s hard to say which came first, or which had more of an impact on him, or if one amplified the other to an extreme that screwed him beyond repair.

Dude couldn’t even go to a gym, or tie a tie (or have sex for that matter, at all expense) until both his folks dropped dead. He needs to be researched. Maybe we’ll have some ideas on what’s going on with the aforementioned incels, which is basically what he is, since he hasn’t had a sexual relationship with a woman, whatever age, post Bunny Ranch.

He’s really a lot like them, minus the female hate, which should also be extensively studied, ie, how did he manage to have all the hallmarks of incels, including feeling like he deserves women way out of his league w/o any effort?

He has their same sense of sheer entitlement for women who wouldn’t conceivably go for them, and yet like them, he has no sense of self-confidence or the wherewithal to actually make himself seem like a possibility for her, even when the competition was a fat drunk and all she inspired was being the butt of a joke with “hope” in her face when he imaginarily cummed on her. He doesn’t even have the benefit of coming across as a ”nice guy” you can kind of root for, even though I still want him to actually find some answer.

Don’t get me wrong, this was a fascinating guest. I’m grossly intrigued, especially as his chosen age demographic, though definitely at least part nerd.

Last edited by Rune; 01-21-2020 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:39 PM   #38 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I’m about his age and I can’t imagine dating 19 year old guys. What would we talk about?
How would I take any opinion seriously?

And don’t start with the ‘girls are more mature’ bullshit.
I’ve been a 19 year old girl and I was a stupid, pretty person with potential but with little life experience or skills.

‘ She is an old soul’ said every creepy man ever dating a girl 20, 30 or 40 years his junior.

I'm 28 I wouldn't date a 19 year old man or woman.

I hate to knock younger women but they like him despite his not having a back up plan or day job not because "they get it". It's because they're not worried about the future and having a stable income or household or a stable partner. They're 19.

A 38+ woman is probably thinking about those things. It's not that they think you won't make it it's that you haven't yet and they can't depend on that. you choose a long term partner who can support you emotionally and financially when times get tough.

I'm only 28 but I'm at a point in my own life where there's no way I'd have a long term relationship with a bar tender who works late nights and is never available on weekends for us to spend time together. And yeah that's because I'm desk job girl with a 9 - 5.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:04 AM   #39 (permalink)

Love the episodes where Chemda's like, 'What the fuck is this creature masquerading as a human being?'

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
The Girl, thirteen, littlp and 5 others like this.