Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3217: In The Stars w/ Julia Schachter (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3217-stars-w-julia-schachter-21686/)

Keith 01-16-2020 08:00 PM

3217: In The Stars w/ Julia Schachter

Julia reads Keith and Kyle’s and Chemda and Xerxes’s astrological charts

Guest:
Julia Schachter
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...IA-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Keith 01-17-2020 12:20 AM

SPOILER: “It’s a very very very very nice uh chart.” - Julia Schachter

DUH!

We got this, baby!

Keith 01-17-2020 01:54 AM

Have you ever seen or talked to an astrologist/palm reader/psychic and got a reading even for fun? If so what happened.

Keith 01-17-2020 02:12 AM

Vintage Jupiter rising...

Archimedes_Screw 01-17-2020 07:48 AM

It’s the lady from Reductress!

Archimedes_Screw 01-17-2020 11:47 AM

A person’s time and place of birth is used to figure out a person’s personality but can a person’s personality be used to figure out their time and place of birth?

Archimedes_Screw 01-17-2020 11:48 AM

Also this was a fun episode

bag of lazers 01-17-2020 12:56 PM

the stars and planets do not affect your personality in any way

My drummer's totally whackball psychic aunt and I's conversation once.

Her: What's your astrological sign?

Me: Oh, it turns out I get my personality from my gene expressions meeting my life experiences.

Her: .....

Me: .....

Her: ....

Me: ..... *sigh* Scorpio

Her: Yeah that makes sense.

We're buds now. I love when she comes to our shows and we always have a good time. Astrology is trash but fuckin' whatever.

Keith 01-17-2020 12:57 PM

Cockrings, orbits change ever so slightly, y’know...

bag of lazers 01-17-2020 01:04 PM

Shit's outdated

There's been a lot of celestial objects discovered since what we think of as astrology was put together. I wonder what it means when Sedna is in retrograde? is that why I'm bad at video games? If Vanth is waxing, does that mean my texts won't be sincere, but maybe that's a good thing if you're looking at it from Orcus.

Lanfear 01-17-2020 01:22 PM

Super outdated

NASA Updates Star Signs for the First Time In 2,000 Years

Quote:

The stars have shifted due to the wobbling effect of the Earth caused by the sun and the moon over the last two to three thousand years.

The sky is different than what the ancient astrologers viewed. Now, the constellations are off by about a month.
There are thirteen zodiac signs.
Actually, that is not a new revelation. Ancient Babylonian astrologers discovered these thirteen constellations yet omitted Ophiuchus so the signs will be divided equally into twelve due to the 360-degree path of the sun.
All that besides the obvious fact that it's all bullshit anyway. Fun bullshit to giggle over but still bullshit.

DrunkenButterfly 01-20-2020 10:56 AM

This episode reminded me of the Robert Alvarez episodes and how much fun they were. Any chance of having him back? Would be awesome to hear his reactions to how much things have changed since the last time he was on. I’m assuming Keith is still a silver dragon even after all these years.

Keith 01-20-2020 12:37 PM

Dueling Astrologists

shoebootie 01-21-2020 10:27 AM

Heeey Aries with Taurus rising over here, just like Keith!

I'm a skeptical mystic, or a mystical skeptic. Either way I think Astrology and Tarot are fun tools to look at situations differently and maybe have an approach to an issue or problem I didn't think about previously. It's good for self work, if I pull a card about a situation that isn't what I'd think of myself, it forces me to look at it from a different perspective. So, for me it's not about fortune-telling or having my life predicted by the stars, it just helps me have different perspectives. And it's fun.

Rune 01-26-2020 01:36 AM

If only life were so simple as interpreting a chart based on DOB. Astrology is just like religion;a yearning to know.