Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cooking oil as a sexual lubrication?
Yes 16 17.02%
No 78 82.98%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree762Likes

Old 01-31-2020, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Such a crazy marathon hour!

Was the situation scary at the time? Wendi expertly diffused the tense moment. He is one of those guys that makes me wish I wasn't in my 20s. Fast forward to my 50s please. Id rather be invisible to men like this

I would have been scared silent! Great job everyone!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

In all the years listening to KATG, I don't think I have ever heard a solid 6-second dead silence in the episode.

Nominating the 6 seconds of silence as the Most Shocking for 2020 KATGA

P.S. for some reason my comment counter dropped and only shows a few comments. I promise I'm not a weirdo that joined in 2009 and never posted until now.
jcro21, Scorpion, Lanfear and 10 others like this.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizpatt View Post
Such a crazy marathon hour!

Was the situation scary at the time? Wendi expertly diffused the tense moment. He is one of those guys that makes me wish I wasn't in my 20s. Fast forward to my 50s please. Id rather be invisible to men like this

I would have been scared silent! Great job everyone!
I obviously don't know what it felt like in the studio but I was in twitch watching and the girls in the room made some wild faces. I posted this in another thread but here it is again - look at everybody in the room leaning back like the Gootz is a bomb about to explode.
Josh, jcro21, Scorpion and 7 others like this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 01-31-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm so bummed I took this time to take my nap. I wish I could have been in the room for this madness.

Also, I want to say something about Gootz but I don't want him to kick my ass.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ray isn't friends with men because they are either all Joe Rogan fanatics or nerdy hipster emo boys.

There are plenty of types of men out there. His statement needs to be unpacked. To me, it hints that Ray doesn't like the very type of men he relates to. As a man I don't want to associate with Ray.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelwagel View Post
Ray isn't friends with men because they are either all Joe Rogan fanatics or nerdy hipster emo boys.

There are plenty of types of men out there. His statement needs to be unpacked. To me, it hints that Ray doesn't like the very type of men he relates to. As a man I don't want to associate with Ray.
As a hipster Joe Rogan type, I'm personally offended by Gooty. I don't want to be his friend EITHER!
jcro21, juliofromny, Apia and 2 others like this.
Old 01-31-2020, 03:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

I can't believe I have to hashtag-not-all-men Ray Gootz.
Old 01-31-2020, 03:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Wonder in which group he sees Keith. It’s hard for me to put him in either of these boxes.

Keith described himself very fitting as a man who likes hair metal and is down with the me too movement.
I'd assume he sees Keith as an authority figure in his career field, somebody he wants to impress and also a man that has a hot girlfriend so he must have it all figured out. Possibly he also has some daddy issues and we all know Keith is rocking the stepdad energy lately.

The other 50% of KATG is just an old woman that is being mean to him and has a boyfriend so she won't 'hook up' with him so no need to hold back with her.

(Don't kill me please Gootz)
jcro21, Scorpion, Piscean and 12 others like this.
Old 01-31-2020, 03:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I’m married to a tall, normal/cute looking nerd who plays guitar for fun and loves maps.

I highly recommend this type.

Pretty sure Mr. Apia doesn’t know Joe Rogan.
If Mr. Apia ever dies, may I offer you a tall, weird/weird looking nerd who plays drums semi-professionally and loves maps?
Apia, NotARegularMom and Mado like this.
Old 01-31-2020, 03:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Is it you or do you have one of these types in your basement to offer to widows in need? Either way, I’m in.
A little of column A, a little of column B...
theycallmepyro and Apia like this.