Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cooking oil as a sexual lubrication?
Yes 16 17.02%
No 78 82.98%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree762Likes

Old 02-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #91 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Put Bianca Brady in the room with him and have her cut through the bullshit and I'll have a good time. Otherwise I really can't.

Ray was an EXPERIENCE. I had to listen to his first show over the course of 3-5 shorter clips. It was a wild ride.
littlp, Apia, craigish and 4 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:30 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Why do you still bother to listen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because I'm an adult capable of critical thought. I can be a fan of something whilst not agreeing with every aspect. I've listened to over 500 episodes and have felt the way described in my original post only a handful or two times. So tha's some good odds. However, I will always speak up if I feel someone is being targeted or treated unfairly.
The reason I find those episodes so frustrating is because I know Chemda is capable of way more.
Z-Corn likes this.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:59 PM   #93 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deehydrated View Post
The reason I find those episodes so frustrating is because I know Chemda is capable of way more.
Do Keith and Wendi get a pass to make fun of Ray because they aren't Chemda? I'm not sure why you're not as mad at them.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:53 PM   #94 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

More plus more please, seconds and thirds please

More Gootz & Wendi please!!!!
I'm begging here.

If I had the money I would pay tens of thousands to hear this!
Keith, juliofromny and AstoriaGirl like this.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #95 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigish View Post
As someone mentioned earlier, the biggest thing about Gootz to me is just how stunted he is. Everything about him is juvenile. I don't just mean his interests or how he somehow keeps becoming friends with only young women, and I don't even mean it in a judgemental way (I mean, I obviously am judging him but you know what I mean). He never grew up, and he's flailing through it now.

He never stopped living with his parents, even in his 30s somehow they were able to "forbid" him from doing things, he threatens to beat up people over the internet, it doesn't seem like he's ever had anything close to an adult relationship (romantic and honestly I'm guessing platonic too), and of course he knows next to nothing about sex. The "hooking up" language stopped annoying me pretty quickly when I realized that's exactly how an awkward teenager would talk. When I was that age, that WAS what hooking up was. I'm not saying it isn't ridiculous that he talks like that as an adult, but it does kinda make sense to me, in a Gootz-y kinda way. I know he's got a red racing car as a bed. I know it!

All that to say none of his language or behaviour is excused. He's a misogynist creep that needs to grow the fuck up. And yes I would absolutely listen again if he was on. I just need notice so I can catch it live this time.
All of this, except I wouldn’t be sad if he never came on the show again. So many cool people out there who I want to meet, I don’t need anymore from this man child.
Old 02-05-2020, 03:44 AM   #96 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I really prefer Billy. He has more self awareness.
I'm not saying he is self aware.
But he is further on his way.
Billy is less scary too. I don't think he'd ever physically hurt someone (emotionally yes, because he's an idiot) whereas Ray could. He'd never have a fair fight with someone as he seems to yell about a lot, but I can easily see him getting violent towards a woman, and either thinking nothing of it or blaming her for it. I think they only scratched the surface of his anger issues.

I'd listen again if he was on (I've never not listened to an episode), but I think it would be one of those sickening things that you find fascinating and can't help but listen.
NotARegularMom and Mado like this.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:43 AM   #97 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
True.
I can imagine having a cup of coffee with Billy and have it going ok and even have fun.
With Gootz, I don’t know.
I think I'm alone but I really like Billy. I think he's a silly goose, but I don't find him as frustrating as everyone else does. Ray was OK on the first ep, but that outburst scared the shit out if me.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #98 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Something wrong with this guy he need to talk out some of his insecurities. Additionally he needs to real male friends that will help him understand how to speak with women like an adult. I'll be your friend Ray call me.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:11 PM   #99 (permalink)

Gotta say, he's got a cute ass dog
Old 02-05-2020, 05:05 PM   #100 (permalink)

Yikes! Ray should serve as a warning to others about how emotionally stunted you can become if you live with your parents into your 30s.