Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3223: 2020 24-Hour Marathon: The Gootz w/ Sarah, Wendi, and Ray (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3223-2020-24-hour-marathon-gootz-w-sarah-wendi-ray-21713/)

Ex_Man_Whore 02-05-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 880895)
My brain is jelly right now but I have clear memories of yoy and or chemda disparaging pooping in public toilets. But I'm also insecure so I would a hundred precept be willing to be convinced this didn't happen.

If I'm remembering correctly, I think Chemda was self-conscious about pooping in toilets other than the one in her home. I think she mentioned you can tell if she's comfortable with you if she's able to poop in your toilet.

Ex_Man_Whore 02-05-2020 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 880926)
Exactly.
Gootz, get a huge portion of self awareness. It’s fine.
You can develop. Nothing you did or said is so bad, only somehow ridiculous.

And as far I can say as a comedy consumer, self awareness is what makes you a great comedian.

For example, Maria Bamfords new special is called ‘ weakness is the brand’.
She is in my opinion one of the greatest comedians who ever lived and she is very open about her problems and seemingly embarrassing stories from the past, because she owns it.

Do this.

Exactly. Gootz tells these stories that are sometimes ridiculous, creepy or both and seems genuinely surprised when Keith or Chemda calls him on this. The mental gymnastics he goes through to justify living with his parents into his 30s and being into women 15 years younger than him is a sight to behold.

Ex_Man_Whore 02-05-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSharp (Post 880954)
This ep left me speechless. Ironic that it finally got me to post something in the forums. I was an awkward kid that didn't know how to talk to girls and now I'm an awkward adult who doesn't know how to talk to women (I do it anyway..). Maybe that's why I disliked this guy so much on his first appearance. After listening to this I have a bit more compassion for the Gootz, but... oof.

This is extra weird because I'm a KATG virgin of sorts, having had so much I would have liked to add to so many varied discussions over the years but never speaking up, mostly out of laziness. I'm all backed up!

Ggllghuhhhhh! (Insert cum face)

Thank God that didn't cost me five grand.

I've listened to the show regularly since 2007 but haven't been on the forums in about ten years. It took this episode to bring me back here. Hello forums!

memecherry 02-07-2020 02:46 PM

Coconut Oil FTW when in a pinch and wanna have fun timez :p

Timmypbass 02-11-2020 09:14 AM

Do VIP members get the 24-hour Marathon for free or at a discounted price?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Rune 02-20-2020 02:47 AM

Wow, what a segment. My first marathon.

I can relate with Dehydrated’s empathy a bit, but Wendy and Chemda had me dying. I kinda hope Gootz doesn’t come back. My ears are glued, but I think it’s not helpful for him. It’s like the change from within stuff people talk about. I think this hurts more than helps. Until he can figure stuff out himself, outside criticism is probably detrimental.

porky2468 02-20-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 881223)
I've worked on a college campus for over 15 years.
I see creepy older guys with cute dogs cruising for young chicks more times than I can count

This is so gross. But from their creepy POV it makes perfect sense.

John Petri 02-26-2020 01:10 AM

ray is clearly unstable, and doesn't live on the same planet as most of us.

he can't get laid without paying someone because he lacks normal adult social skills.

i'm not sure how he doesn't consider himself an incel. almost 40 years of experience shows us he is incapable of having consensual sex without paying.