Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3223: 2020 24-Hour Marathon: The Gootz w/ Sarah, Wendi, and Ray (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3223-2020-24-hour-marathon-gootz-w-sarah-wendi-ray-21713/)

jcro21 02-01-2020 08:00 PM

From his twitter, he clearly has regrets about writing those articles and being so honest on his first show. It's only natural people on podcasts are gonna ask him about the second thing that comes up on google when you search his name, and I get him having mixed feelings about it.

But Gootz, come on man. People are gonna talk shit about you on the internet. The fact that people are talking shit about you means things are going well (really, the comments on his first show were mixed but trended towards I want more Gootz). Just....ooof. I guess he'd rather be known as the guy who wrote that Cats review.

edit: Gootz gonna Gootz

PippaMags 02-01-2020 08:31 PM

You Gotta’ Go When You Gotta’ Go

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 880892)
I always feel a bit personally attacked when Keith talks bad about people who shit in public toilets. If I didn't allow myself to shit in public toilets, I wouldn't be able to leave the house.

Don’t ever feel bad.

Body functions shouldn’t be taboo. You go when you have to go. I was recently thinking how it is strange that people in public toilets hold in farts and whatnot when other people walk in. I say just do what you need to do to rid your body of whatever you need to get rid of.

juliofromny 02-01-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eliiiii (Post 880862)
Chemda has the perfect dismissive "...okay." This is my new life goal.

I loved when she said “you did good”

And then Keith asks if that’s an example of hooking up 🤣😂😆

Bucho 02-02-2020 01:47 AM

Wendi is an animal and I am madly in love with her.

porky2468 02-02-2020 02:52 AM

I'm only half way through but had to read what everyone was saying.

After the first episode I couldn't wait to hear from him again. I can't say I liked him, but he was damn entertaining. But now he's just seeming really problematic and is making me a bit uncomfortable. I'm kind of glad he's said he won't come on again, as I don't think he should really be given a platform. Even if he's being made fun of, he's so oblivious and doesn't realise it so he just thinks that people are agreeing with him.

And as far as not wanting to talk about sex and virginity all the time, do something else that you can talk about!! If that's literally all you seem to have going on then that's what's going to be brought up!

As always, K&C are pros at handling their guests, and Wendy was perfect to put with him. Chemda is alright at this scheduling thing.

punk'n 02-02-2020 08:27 AM

I just think it's funny that at some point Keith actually said to him, "Dude, you're not real....you're a joke."

But it takes a couple of internet "message board" comments to make him say he's never coming back. K&C have been saying the same shit we're saying this whole time.

And to think...I would've slept with him for $5,000. Gootz, you're breakin' my heart.

Kory 02-02-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 880924)
Wendi is an animal and I am madly in love with her.

Better bring your olive oil!

theguy2009 02-02-2020 11:30 AM

It just dawned on me that the Gootz is a more bitter, less self aware Mike Lawrence. Mike will play along with how goofy he is, but he can give as well as he takes instead of resorting to being pissy right away.

Lanfear 02-02-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 880934)
It just dawned on me that the Gootz is a more bitter, less self aware Mike Lawrence. Mike will play along with how goofy he is, but he can give as well as he takes instead of resorting to being pissy right away.

Wtf? These two are nothing alike in their demeanor?
Are you blinded by both of them having a beard?

theguy2009 02-02-2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 880935)
Wtf? These two are nothing alike in their demeanor?
Are you blinded by both of them having a beard?

They are both goofy, awkward, comicbook nerds. The difference is that the Gootz is what Mike could have been if he wasn't so self aware and generally natured. The Gootz made it into a chip on his shoulder, Mike made it a but. It's not a direct one to one, but I think at there base they are similar.