Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3223: 2020 24-Hour Marathon: The Gootz w/ Sarah, Wendi, and Ray (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3223-2020-24-hour-marathon-gootz-w-sarah-wendi-ray-21713/)

Lanfear 02-02-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 880936)
They are both goofy, awkward, comicbook nerds. The difference is that the Gootz is what Mike could have been if he wasn't so self aware and generally natured. The Gootz made it into a chip on his shoulder, Mike made it a but. It's not a direct one to one, but I think at there base they are similar.

So what you are saying is if they weren't completely different personalities they would be the same because they both like comic books.

sure sure sure

theguy2009 02-02-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 880937)
So what you are saying is if they weren't completely different personalities they would be the same because they both like comic books.

sure sure sure

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. You figured me out.

lithunica 02-02-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 880939)
I remember you! A lot threads have been deleted and with them, your comment counts

Thanks! It's weird because you can still find allof them under my profile history.

Keith 02-02-2020 03:58 PM

Maybe you were an Asian bot for a minute?

Scorpion 02-02-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 880895)
My brain is jelly right now but I have clear memories of yoy and or chemda disparaging pooping in public toilets. But I'm also insecure so I would a hundred precept be willing to be convinced this didn't happen.

That was a guest on the show, not Keith. It was a man, I can't remember his name at the moment... He's a regular... Why can't I remember! Fuck it sucks getting old.

Keith 02-02-2020 04:01 PM

SCORPION HER MEMORIES ARE CLEAR!!!

Scorpion 02-02-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 880943)
SCORPION HER MEMORIES ARE CLEAR!!!

No, no really. He said something like "I don't understand pooping in a public toilets... I've never shit in a public restrooms.... What is wrong with you that you have to do that?". I don't remember Keith reacting directly to that comment.

Edit: I think it was Kevin Allison. HA kidding.

EDIT-Edit: Paul Hooper ep 3136, Rachel Green was also on that show... Don't think she said anything crazy... you know about pooping to public restrooms... plenty of crazy fun shit is discussed just not the kind of shit you leave behind in the bathroom.

Keith 02-02-2020 04:30 PM

I’d set a tent up in a bathroom stall if I had too. My goodness...

AstoriaGirl 02-02-2020 05:23 PM

I hope Keith can still love me after my memory lapse and cruel unfair accusation.

More importantly I hope I can keep my signature.

Deehydrated 02-02-2020 07:52 PM

I'm a 36 year old woman, fyi, and have to say - What a gross episode.
Ray nailed it - at times, Chemda does make a snap judgement and then lose all sense of objectivity and irony whilst she attempts to nail someone to the narrative she has decided upon for them. Patrick Schroder is a great example of another guest that she does this with. It makes for unbearable listening.
I don't know much about Ray, I have only heard both his eps on KATG but I have listened to over 150 hours of Pat on podcasts and the way Chemda treats him really limits the potential of the ep.
Keith, Chemda and Wendy were ridiculing and mocking Ray for a good hour before he spoke up and it was still a pretty modest and fair reaction given the treatment he had endured.
As Chemda says herself - if its hysterical, its historical. So maybe she needs to do some reflecting and processing of why she takes such great offence to the fact that he hangs out with younger women.
Perhaps he does this because developmentally hes pretty young himself and would have way more in common with them then a woman his age.
There are guests with far more egregious traits that she happily overlooks or laughs WITH them about (not at them, like Ray endured).
Chemda's ignorance and bias makes for truly difficult listening at times.