Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Andrea and Craig up in a tree?
Yes 36 73.47%
No 13 26.53%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree86Likes

Old 02-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3224: Diamond Dogs w/ Andrea Allan

The Beaver Boyz and The Gootz; 40% of KATG listeners have tinnitus; Super Bowl LIV and that fine (very talented) halftime ass

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

I wanna be an honorary Platinum Pussycat now!
Old 02-03-2020, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.
I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Like you understand loyalty, you Platinum Pussycat son of a bitch!
juliofromny and Kory like this.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

We need to get Dante in here to teach the ladies how to be better bitches and teach Ray to get his balls back! Maybe he can also join the diamond dogs with Billy and Ray!

Barf
Old 02-03-2020, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory View Post
I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.
Kory my dear darling, you are mixing up your German ladies.
Apia is the one Keith likes, don't agree with me.

I blame Twitch for this. Without having chat fan cams up during the marathon it's so hard to see the difference between us even though we made it so easy with have diametrically different hair colors.
Archimedes_Screw and Kory like this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 02-03-2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Kory my dear darling, you are mixing up your German ladies.
Apia is the one Keith likes, don't agree with me.
Does he actually though?
AstoriaGirl likes this.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

So far I only managed to catch the end but of course I'll root for any member of Team Craig.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Sex agreements

Food for thought: “agreeing” to have sex every four days is contrary to consent culture. It contemplates being entitled to sex from a spouse. A better approach to discussing sex with a spouse is to agree to consensual safe sex and to agree to check ins where communication about sex is judgement-free. I agree with Chemda’s recommendation for the listener to seek out sex therapy. I don’t think a sex slump is incurable if there is counseling and commitment to work through whatever underlying medical/mental issues are contributing to the sexual incompatibility.