Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3224: Diamond Dogs w/ Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3224-diamond-dogs-w-andrea-allan-21715/)

Keith 02-03-2020 03:33 PM

3224: Diamond Dogs w/ Andrea Allan

The Beaver Boyz and The Gootz; 40% of KATG listeners have tinnitus; Super Bowl LIV and that fine (very talented) halftime ass

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Kory 02-03-2020 06:04 PM

I wanna be an honorary Platinum Pussycat now!

Lanfear 02-03-2020 06:08 PM

'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.

Kory 02-03-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881000)
'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.

I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.

Keith 02-03-2020 06:48 PM

Like you understand loyalty, you Platinum Pussycat son of a bitch!

AstoriaGirl 02-03-2020 07:04 PM

We need to get Dante in here to teach the ladies how to be better bitches and teach Ray to get his balls back! Maybe he can also join the diamond dogs with Billy and Ray!

Barf

Lanfear 02-03-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 881001)
I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.

Kory my dear darling, you are mixing up your German ladies.
Apia is the one Keith likes, don't agree with me.

I blame Twitch for this. Without having chat fan cams up during the marathon it's so hard to see the difference between us even though we made it so easy with have diametrically different hair colors.

Rufio 02-03-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881004)
Kory my dear darling, you are mixing up your German ladies.
Apia is the one Keith likes, don't agree with me.

Does he actually though?

craigish 02-03-2020 08:46 PM

So far I only managed to catch the end but of course I'll root for any member of Team Craig.

PippaMags 02-03-2020 09:32 PM

Sex agreements

Food for thought: “agreeing” to have sex every four days is contrary to consent culture. It contemplates being entitled to sex from a spouse. A better approach to discussing sex with a spouse is to agree to consensual safe sex and to agree to check ins where communication about sex is judgement-free. I agree with Chemda’s recommendation for the listener to seek out sex therapy. I don’t think a sex slump is incurable if there is counseling and commitment to work through whatever underlying medical/mental issues are contributing to the sexual incompatibility.