Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3224: Diamond Dogs w/ Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3224-diamond-dogs-w-andrea-allan-21715/)

Keith 02-03-2020 03:33 PM

3224: Diamond Dogs w/ Andrea Allan

The Beaver Boyz and The Gootz; 40% of KATG listeners have tinnitus; Super Bowl LIV and that fine (very talented) halftime ass

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Kory 02-03-2020 06:04 PM

I wanna be an honorary Platinum Pussycat now!

Lanfear 02-03-2020 06:08 PM

'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.

Kory 02-03-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881000)
'My wife doesn't seem to want to have sex with me all that often but trust me I make her come so fast and so hard'

Now I'm not saying that not possible but that certainly made me pause a second.

But besides that point:
I agree with everything Chemda and Andrea said (does he compliment her, try to seduce her, make time for what she finds sexy?) but I'd also like to add that she might just not want to have more sex than she is currently having with you even though she agreed to that sexy sexy every 4 days contract years ago.
And that's just a fact for some people that changes over the years but wow you kinda made that sound like a character deficit - no wonder she might not want to talk about that.

I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.

Keith 02-03-2020 06:48 PM

Like you understand loyalty, you Platinum Pussycat son of a bitch!

AstoriaGirl 02-03-2020 07:04 PM

We need to get Dante in here to teach the ladies how to be better bitches and teach Ray to get his balls back! Maybe he can also join the diamond dogs with Billy and Ray!

Barf

Lanfear 02-03-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 881001)
I totally agree. I think the first thing that needs to happen with them is a very open conversation, if that's possible. You can already feel resentment though so that is why couple's therapy might help.

Kory my dear darling, you are mixing up your German ladies.
Apia is the one Keith likes, don't agree with me.

I blame Twitch for this. Without having chat fan cams up during the marathon it's so hard to see the difference between us even though we made it so easy with have diametrically different hair colors.

Rufio 02-03-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881004)

Does he actually though?

craigish 02-03-2020 08:46 PM

So far I only managed to catch the end but of course I'll root for any member of Team Craig.

PippaMags 02-03-2020 09:32 PM

Sex agreements

Food for thought: “agreeing” to have sex every four days is contrary to consent culture. It contemplates being entitled to sex from a spouse. A better approach to discussing sex with a spouse is to agree to consensual safe sex and to agree to check ins where communication about sex is judgement-free. I agree with Chemda’s recommendation for the listener to seek out sex therapy. I don’t think a sex slump is incurable if there is counseling and commitment to work through whatever underlying medical/mental issues are contributing to the sexual incompatibility.

Kory 02-04-2020 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881004)

I blame Twitch for this. Without having chat fan cams up during the marathon it's so hard to see the difference between us even though we made it so easy with have diametrically different hair colors.

tut mir leid :(
Gibt es Polygamie im Deutschland?

Also Keith doesn't like me anymore because of my Diamond Dogs Defection.

Kory 02-04-2020 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 881017)
You wish Kory.
Just know with my as a wife you have as much to handle as if you had 3 wives.
But you'll love it.

Oh, I know liebe Apia. Mein Herz schlägt für dich. Dir? Hab am meisten mein Deutsch vergessen haha

Lanfear 02-04-2020 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 881016)
tut mir leid :(
Gibt es Polygamie im Deutschland?

Also Keith doesn't like me anymore because of my Diamond Dogs Defection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 881018)
Oh, I know liebe Apia. Mein Herz schlägt für dich. Dir? Hab am meisten mein Deutsch vergessen haha

Quote:

dich
Am I not the best team player ever?
Picture me hopping around in circles clapping my own back right now.

Kory 02-04-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881019)
Am I not the best team player ever?
Picture me hopping around in circles clapping my own back right now.

vielen Dank :D

Lanfear 02-04-2020 12:59 AM

Ok now we got that marital squabble sorted can we get to the important stuff?

What do the forums think about the letter writers situation?

(I miss Dina)

FingerLakes 02-04-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881021)
Ok now we got that marital squabble sorted can we get to the important stuff?

What do the forums think about the letter writers situation?

(I miss Dina)

This guy is looking for an excuse to/cosign on his cheating. He has already decided there's nothing to be done (I know therapy won't change anything) and decided her condition is that she doesn't like sex. Maybe she's unhappy, maybe she's fucking someone else, maybe she had no idea about how horny he is. But he just wants to go fuck and wants us to hype him up, and to that I say, POST A DICK PIC AND LETS GET THIS STARTED

shoebootie 02-04-2020 09:35 AM

Platinum Pussycat weighing in

Listen there are so many reasons your wife probably doesn't want to fuck you.

We can already tell your resentment, anger and entitlement through this letter's tone. Your wife LIVES with you, you think she doesn't hear and sense your resentment? "Make it your fault first" is the best advice. Be the partner she wants to have sex with.

I would love to read the letter from your wife about this situation.

Your wife could be going through so many more things than just work. Women exist in more than one realm of work & relationships. I imagine she has friends and family too, which bring their own stressors to life. And maybe she is just stressed about work. That can bleed into the rest of her life... it's not just about "being busy" or giving her energy to her coworkers. We don't know her job, title, responsibilities. She could be worrying about layoffs, or rolling out a new project, or a hundred other things at work. Having a hard day at work after every day being a hard day, and coming home to a guy being passive aggressive about his dick isn't going to get your lady drippin.

Have a talk with your wife, don't bring up your stupid "4 day rule" and see what's going on. Missing the connection and intimacy is more important than dropping loads, so if she's feeling like she's just an obligatory cumdumpster for you, it's not going to lead to more sex at all.

Kory 02-04-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 881026)
This guy is looking for an excuse to/cosign on his cheating. He has already decided there's nothing to be done (I know therapy won't change anything) and decided her condition is that she doesn't like sex. Maybe she's unhappy, maybe she's fucking someone else, maybe she had no idea about how horny he is. But he just wants to go fuck and wants us to hype him up, and to that I say, POST A DICK PIC AND LETS GET THIS STARTED

rhythmic chantingDick pic dick pic dick pic!

FingerLakes 02-04-2020 09:40 AM

re: the poll

I needed a KATG fix and went on a random search of shows in my VERY COOL KATG App. Yesterday I just so happened to listen to an ep where Andrea describes calling a random goth hookup to fuck, ordering Mexican and proceeding to have #ANALSEX and shitting allover herself, her bed and her goth boy.

So. All my best wishes to her and Craig

Archimedes_Screw 02-04-2020 12:58 PM

Can I be a platinum pussycat if I’m also in the army of Cunts? I should also disclose that I’m in the Pussy Fart Gang.

Keith 02-04-2020 01:06 PM

You’re being silly. Of course.

jcro21 02-04-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 881029)
I needed a KATG fix and went on a random search of shows in my VERY COOL KATG App. Yesterday I just so happened to listen to an ep where Andrea describes calling a random goth hookup to fuck, ordering Mexican and proceeding to have #ANALSEX and shitting allover herself, her bed and her goth boy.

episode number plz. I need to start making a list of KATG episodes I know I'll want to return to 5 years from now.

craigish 02-04-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 881037)
Can I be a platinum pussycat if I’m also in the army of Cunts? I should also disclose that I’m in the Pussy Fart Gang.

Queef Queens™

NotARegularMom 02-05-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 881029)

Do you have the episode name or number?

juliofromny 02-06-2020 05:21 PM

Gootz on Diamond Dogs would be an epic episode! We need to make this happen :D

FingerLakes 02-06-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotARegularMom (Post 881103)
Do you have the episode name or number?

sick sex

NotARegularMom 02-07-2020 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 881144)
sick sex

Thank you!