Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you share Keith’s lack of direction problem?
Yes 21 31.82%
No 45 68.18%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree125Likes

Old 02-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Loved this episode so much. I use the GOS on my phone religiously. I don’t get as lost as I’ve been a home care worker for the past 8 years so I’ve had to learn some things. When we go to new places, I rely on my husband to get me places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

In my defense, I've navigated a few foreign airports where I didn't speak the language. And one time, my flight was canceled at LaGuardia and I found my way back to the west village without help.
I just find my own neighborhood so great that I rarely leave it, and I get real bad at directions when I do. There's no fucking reason to go to a suburb here.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
In my defense, I've navigated a few foreign airports where I didn't speak the language. And one time, my flight was canceled at LaGuardia and I found my way back to the west village without help.
I just find my own neighborhood so great that I rarely leave it, and I get real bad at directions when I do. There's no fucking reason to go to a suburb here.
I was just down your way in October for my cousin's wedding. It was a total blast!
Old 02-05-2020, 08:37 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory View Post
I live in the absolute middle of nowhere and have to drive everywhere if I ever want to do anything even remotely interesting. I think that's part of why I don't get lost easy.

Plus, living here, your body always just knows which direction whichever giant body of water you are closest to. From there it's easy to know compass points.
Kory likes this.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I suck at directions. It's more frustrating because everyone who doesnt suck seems to be unable to fathom it. I hate driving so my girlfriend usually does all the driving she also usually does all the drinking when we go out which leaves me as the DD. We always get into an argument on the way home because she insists on being my GPS. Which means she will direct me to the highway then say, "and you pretty much know the way from here..." Even when I do use GPS she'll argue with it and give me a "faster" way. Or reach over and turn it off when we are a few blocks away from home. Motherfucker did a GPS murder your family? Just leave it alone.

Also as someone who does installations for a living, fuck everyone that doesn't have CLEARY visible numbers on their house.
punk'n, Sparrow and Kory like this.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:56 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post

Also as someone who does installations for a living, fuck everyone that doesn't have CLEARY visible numbers on their house.
Oh my FUCKING god. I do a ton of deliveries and especially in the country there is nothing. What the absolute fuck?!
Keith and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Gonna have to go nominate Keith's Adventure in Travelling for most ridiculous moment...
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 4 others like this.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Loved this episode.

Props to Chemda for finally getting a show title she suggests in the show!
Keith, The Girl, banger316 and 2 others like this.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Love it...Keith's old crocs are the same I got for my dad years ago!
Old 02-05-2020, 01:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
I have to use my GPS to get home if I deviate from my normal route.
Stereotypically speaking its gay men who are supposed to have horrible sense of direction. So if you and Keith wanna tell me something or need help coming to terms with anything get up into my DMs.

But otherwise nah, you two are missing some screws. Arrows go places and streets connect.
Archimedes_Screw and Kory like this.