Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Bernie?
Yes 49 69.01%
No 22 30.99%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree290Likes

Old 02-13-2020, 07:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

2020 KATGuh Nominee - Least likely to be invited back..

...goes to David Feldman
Out of the 3,000+ shows, this is one of the few that I have considered turning off. I'm only about 25 minutes in and had to stop for work. I was never so happy to arrive at the office.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I loved and hated this guy at the same time. He was great at giving nothing but keeping the conversation going. He answered every question with a question or an absurd joke. I see why he's been married so much. By the time his wives started asking questions he probably had to file for divorce rather than answer.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I loved and hated this guy at the same time. He was great at giving nothing but keeping the conversation going. He answered every question with a question or an absurd joke. I see why he's been married so much. By the time his wives started asking questions he probably had to file for divorce rather than answer.
Omg - I was trying to figure out what annoyed me so much about this episode and it's this

Especially at the end when he tried to pretend he was being willfully secretive because of his family. What a bunch of bullshit.

Katguh nomination for worst guest (yes I know you don't do this anymore so I won't pollute the nominations thread)
Newsy, porky2468 and FingerLakes like this.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Omg - I was trying to figure out what annoyed me so much about this episode and it's this

Especially at the end when he tried to pretend he was being willfully secretive because of his family. What a bunch of bullshit.

Katguh nomination for worst guest (yes I know you don't do this anymore so I won't pollute the nominations thread)
Yeah and his Bernie-Bro bullshit at the end was perfectly vague. They asked him about misogyny and he ended up giving a stump speech on Bernie. Sigh. Keith and Chemda did such a great job bouncing off the nothing he was giving them.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

This guy is a perfect example of why Bernie Bros are annoying. So strident, Bernie is a god and everyone else sucks, all we need to do is put him in charge and they’ll be a revolution. The black and white attitude is so annoying, particularly when Sanders isn’t a Democrat and hasn’t accomplished anything because he won’t work with anybody.

Last edited by ThePinkSuperhero; 02-13-2020 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero View Post
This guy is a perfect example of why Bernie Bros are annoying. So strident, Bernie is a god and everyone else sucks, all we need to do is put him in charge and they’ll be a revolution. The black and white attitude is so annoying, particularly from a guy who isn’t a Democrat and hasn’t accomplished anything because he won’t work with anybody.
The best part was how he was SHOCKED Chemda would support Bernie after doing all that talk about how Bernie was the only choice that would count. LOL
Old 02-13-2020, 08:37 AM   #17 (permalink)

I’m halfway through and considering turning this off because this guest is the worst. Give me a Marina Franklin any day over this. We need to bring back the worst guest category.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
The best part was how he was SHOCKED Chemda would support Bernie after doing all that talk about how Bernie was the only choice that would count. LOL
Unpopular opinion of the day:

Why would he be shocked?
Keith told us for a decade that voting is stupid and Chemda proudly and regularly tells us that she doesn't follow the news unless it's absolutely relevant for the show.
That's what got Trump elected last time, that's what will make people on the democratic side not vote because somehow their fav didn't get the nomination.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
He'd have to actually be listening to her to realize she liked Bernie. She was trying to get out that Bernie isn't funny but all he heard was the dismissal. His Bernie Bro or Old Man powers activated and he had to go on the offensive and get her to explain and defend her clearly inferior choice,

Quote:
I loved and hated this guy at the same time. He was great at giving nothing but keeping the conversation going. He answered every question with a question or an absurd joke.
and some of the jokes just weren't funny! When he repeated the "Misogyny is bad but women are annoying, LOL" joke for the second time I really just wanted to push him over a waterfall
Old 02-13-2020, 09:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Unpopular opinion of the day:

Why would he be shocked?
Keith told us for a decade that voting is stupid and Chemda proudly and regularly tells us that she doesn't follow the news unless it's absolutely relevant for the show.
That's what got Trump elected last time, that's what will make people on the democratic side not vote because somehow their fav didn't get the nomination.
It didn’t seem like he was a regular listener of the show who knew all that though. He seemed like he was shocked only because Chemda is a woman and she still somehow supports Bernie. Didn’t seem nearly that deep to me. But it was ironic because he had just spent all that time making word salad to avoid the the claims of misogyny among Bernie supporters.