Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3229: Honestly w/ David Feldman (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3229-honestly-w-david-feldman-21726/)

Lanfear 02-13-2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 881292)
It didn’t seem like he was a regular listener of the show who knew all that though. He seemed like he was shocked only because Chemda is a woman and she still somehow supports Bernie. Didn’t seem nearly that deep to me. But it was ironic because he had just spent all that time making word salad to avoid the the claims of misogyny among Bernie supporters.

Sure

but I'd like to point out that 'men are trash duuuhhh so this guest doesn't know any better' doesn't mean me (hi I'm female) should not feel free to mention other points that annoy me

rodimusprime 02-13-2020 09:29 AM

Understood.

Piscean 02-13-2020 09:31 AM

Please allow me to help your crack research team with the terminology question.

The males are called roosters. Also cocks, but that's not a common term except among 5th grade boys.

Females are called hens. (Young hens less than a year old are sometimes called pullets.)

Collectively, they are chickens.

Lanfear 02-13-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 881296)
Understood.

Just in case I need to be clear.

I don't have any memory of you being an asshole on the forums, I'm quite sure you are a perfectly good guy.
Hugs!

rodimusprime 02-13-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881298)
Just in case I need to be clear.

I don't have any memory of you being an asshole on the forums, I'm quite sure you are a perfectly good guy.
Hugs!

No clarification needed but I still appreciate it. Hugs back at you!

FingerLakes 02-13-2020 10:24 AM

the last straw for me with David was after Keith begs him for a real answer for the 3rd time he's like "hahaha There's nothing there. If only you knew how hollow and empty I really am!"

SO FUCKING TELL HIM HOW EMPTY YOU ARE!
I can't stand when people shit on themselves and use self pity in order to excuse horrible behavior. Being a shithead husk of a person doesn't excuse not answering people's questions. Neither does a lack of self confidence. If you don't want to talk about your kids or girlfriend talk about something else, don't do a shmucky stand up routine.

punk'n 02-13-2020 10:32 AM

This guy suuuuuucks. Take him back to the Catskills.

Thanks to K&C for making this listenable.

jcro21 02-13-2020 10:53 AM

You know when the show racks up this many comments in less than 24 hours it's gonna be a good one...

I've been following this election way too close and if this guy says anything bad about Bernie in this episode it's gonna spike my blood pressure (only half kidding)

AstoriaGirl 02-13-2020 11:16 AM

Fuck this guy. Caring about the role of racism and sexism in our society is not "identity politics"

rubbintheboywanker 02-13-2020 11:20 AM

Watched live on Twitch - tried to listen to it again and it was horrible. Couldn't make it past 5 minutes. It was painful.