Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3230: A Moist Wink w/ Kyle and Benny Ocasio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3230-moist-wink-w-kyle-benny-ocasio-21730/)

Newsy 02-18-2020 09:28 AM

B JASON's comment fucking sent me. Holy shit. I love the way this wrapped up. Congrats Keith, your father didn't reply because he's dead. You actually killed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaredv1214 02-18-2020 07:13 PM

If this isn’t the end of the Dad Emails Saga you should just email him “keithandthegirl.com/dad” and then get rid of that email address and change your number

Jay86 02-19-2020 12:53 AM

Having dealt with the occasional sociopath before be prepared for his narrative to stay away from "he did something creepy and terrible" and focus on "Keith is such a bad son for lying to his dad". You did the bad thing, not him. How dare you? Never mind about what he did, you did the lying! Let's deal with that and ignore everything else.

It won't be over. I mean maybe the not-Cat part but the "taking responsibility for his own jinglies", no, that will never happen.

Who's going to be cast as Father Malley in the movie? Frank Langella? F. Murray Abraham?

littlp 02-19-2020 10:11 AM

The airlines are the ultimate assholes for putting people in this position to begin with. They are so greedy trying to cram everyone in to get as much money as possible, comfort be damned. It shouldn’t even be an option to recline the seat.

The guy punching the seat is fucking Insane and should have received the reprimand, not the woman. He was 100% in the wrong.

I would have been annoyed by the seat recline but I understand that there is limited space and the airline made it an option therefore I have to deal with it. I choose not to recline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lanfear 02-19-2020 10:36 AM

Obviously the dude punching the seat is an asshole and might need to get checked for mental stability.

But this was a relatively short 3 hour flight, presumably during the day and you should never push your seat back during food service which it sounds like the lady did.

I'm tall, I don't put my seat back on shorter flights because honestly that doesn't help me much at all to be more comfortable - what is annoying are my knees close to the seat in front so pushing my upper body back doesn't help with that at all. But it is super annoying to the person behind me.
Now on long 5/6 hour plus flights, yes absolutely recline and take a nap as long as it's not during food service.

Keith 02-19-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881447)
But this was a relatively short 3 hour flight, presumably during the day and you should never push your seat back during food service which it sounds like the lady did.

It was pointed out that she didn't do it during a snack break, as if I need to look back and see if little baby is all done with his foods.

Lanfear 02-19-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 881448)
It was pointed out that she didn't do it during a snack break, as if I need to look back and see if little baby is all done with his foods.

Her tweet says:
Quote:

he asked me to put it up, while he ate; I did. When he finished eating, I reclined it again.
I don't know if that was food served by the airline

Keith 02-19-2020 02:05 PM

I'm not sure what you're saying. He was eating so she put her seat up.

You're saying maybe there was an airline meal on a short flight that she wasn't accommodating?

Man, a lot's going on in this guy's life.

Also she said when she reclined it again he immediately started punching. Did he have a second course in his backpack?

eoguy 02-20-2020 09:24 PM

Here for the inevitable Benny spinoff series on the Keith and the Girl TikTok channel. 😂

Jay86 02-21-2020 07:52 PM

I have too much time on my hands:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/167...-in-the-Cradle