Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith and his father see each other in person ever again?
Yes 46 77.97%
No 13 22.03%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree61Likes

Old 02-20-2020, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3233: Mike Drop w/ Dave Hill and Chris Gersbeck

Dave and your mother and in some cases your father; jury duty; microdosing mushrooms and overdosing aspirin; knowing your way around; strip club food; Cat’s Cradle, Cat-fishing, and attempted gaslighting

Guests:
Chris Gersbeck

Dave Hill

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

It’s my birthday. This is great.
Keith, The Girl and FingerLakes like this.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

OH MY GOD!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS EPISODE!

Keith was rock hard the entire episode.
Keith, porky2468, Cortney and 2 others like this.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
N8*

Need a shrit

OMG yes I would love to have a shirts with your da on the front and with the 86 on the back of them and let’s make them out of peoples bodies let’s push the Envelope can I have my rainbow colors
Old 02-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

There is no sense in trying to reason with Father Malley or present him with logic or facts. He'll make up what he wants and believe what he chooses, just like with his dumb religion in his basement.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The religious guilt aspect of it all makes me especially angry. This is a tactic my family (brother) has used against me when trying to make me feel guilty about something. You CANNOT Jesus-shame an atheist! It just doesn't work!

"But Jesus died for your sins so you could be a better person"
Ok but hear me out, what if he didn't and that's about as real as Pinnochio.
The Girl, littlp, Cortney and 3 others like this.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I chose "yes" in the poll, cause I unfortunately think Keith's mom might pass away first, and Keith would NOT miss her funeral.
But do I think there is ANY other reason they would see each other again...NOPE!!!
Old 02-21-2020, 12:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
There is no sense in trying to reason with Father Malley or present him with logic or facts. He'll make up what he wants and believe what he chooses, just like with his dumb religion in his basement.
After the initial shock of seeing that FM had finally replied directly and was addressing Keith/Not!Cat, I calmed down, listened to the ep and got...NOTHING? He doesn't address the past YEAR of probably jerking off to steamy emails from his son, he isn't outraged at being made a fool of, he doesn't call Keith crazy/mean/ungrateful. He just...makes more shit up? Again? He passively threatens to sue him, after telling him a few months ago he couldn't do that to his own family and turns it like the ONLY issue is Keith bad mouthing the family?

I guess he can't keep up with the 4-5 ep a week schedule and only listened a to few things. It sounded like he thinks someone else on the KATG staff has been trying to fool him? Maybe? And thinks that whenever anyone mentions Keith's mom they're making fun of her? No one has even talked about the siblings in months! Why is he even bringing them up? Does HE have dementia? Is he responding to eps from 8 years ago?

If this were a netflix show I'd have stopped watching already. He is The Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

re: the poll

Bleh. Who cares. At this point Keith could put on a wig and literally fuck FM and we'd get an email talking about Jesus, asking Keith if Catherine always cursed during sex or if ChAmda influenced her over the years with her Jewishness.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

At first I thought getting Keith to email from his own address was a "clever ruse" to provide "proof" that Keith is behind the "Cat-fishing" but meh, it was as Keith said, just a lame and rather pathetic excuse to try and wipe away his past transgressions and start a new argument with a clean slate.

Boy, that email. A cornered rat, indeed.

Heh. I just learned I still had some respect left for Father Malley to now lose.