Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3234: Sniffing Glue w/ Jake Flores and Alex Ptak (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3234-sniffing-glue-w-jake-flores-alex-ptak-21740/)

Keith 02-23-2020 06:18 PM

3234: Sniffing Glue w/ Jake Flores and Alex Ptak

Tarp Law and living in a glue factory; Bernie Bros explained and Mike Bloomberg’s controversial past; the conclusion of The Dad Emails(?)

Guests:
Alex Ptak
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...AK-100x100.png

Jake Flores
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ES-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Jay86 02-23-2020 08:40 PM

Gosh, jeez, guys, if I had known it'd be such a big deal I'd have made a little more effort on that video. :eek: (I *hate* that I made a mistake in the very first thing he says - he uses a contraction and I made such a big deal of making sure he wouldn't :( )

That "final" email from Keith: * standing ovation *
That was possibly the best email you could possibly send in that situation. You laid it all out on the table, with no place for him to slither off to (tho I'm sure he'll try something). Absolutely great! Bravo!

littlp 02-23-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay86 (Post 881563)
Gosh, jeez, guys, if I had known it'd be such a big deal I'd have made a little more effort on that video. :eek: (I *hate* that I made a mistake in the very first thing he says - he uses a contraction and I made such a big deal of making sure he wouldn't :( )

That was possibly the best email you could possibly send in that situation. You laid it all out on the table, with no place for him to slither off to (tho I'm sure he'll try something). Absolutely great! Bravo!

That video was fucking brilliant and don’t you dare try to downgrade yourself! I’ve watched it several times and laughed till I peed myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay86 02-23-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 881564)
don’t you dare try to downgrade yourself!

Oh, no, I'm super stoked people are liking it so much!
BUT there is the fact he says "It's okay, I've been emailing this hot chick...She's going to help me with the book." whereas that really should have been "It is okay, I have been emailing this hot chick...She is going to help me with the book." And that pisses me off. :(

Archimedes_Screw 02-23-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Holy fuck. Fucking brilliant! Lol “If you want to throw up that’s fine”. Killed me!

Keith 02-24-2020 01:18 AM

NOW ya tell me...

O'Ryan 02-24-2020 06:52 AM

After hearing about Jake's apartment, I think you should bring him onto Only In New York to tell more. If you want to keep people from moving to New York, he should help.

Fucking glue factory...

isny 02-24-2020 08:40 AM

BenVH

It was great to hear BenVH's name on the podcast. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

FingerLakes 02-24-2020 09:21 AM

I'm sorry. I voted no on the poll but after looking at the pics again i would totally live in Jake's dungeon

FingerLakes 02-24-2020 09:23 AM

PS
I love Jake a bunch

Halfstache 02-24-2020 03:05 PM

Been listening to the show since right at the beginning of the dad emails and had to find the forum to say thanks for the Downfall video. That was a fantastic piece of work and sums up the entire last year. Also, if the "I can keep secrets very well - 86" shirts go into production, I'd take one in a hurry.

lizsquiz 02-24-2020 05:42 PM

The downfall video is amazing. Bravo!

punk'n 02-24-2020 06:05 PM

OMG that video! LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

"If you want to throw up, it's fine..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG that was so good. Brilliant.

Hera 02-24-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

I PEED MYSELF. This was brilliant, all the way from Mein Fuerher translated as Father Malley to sending a ‘photogram’ of his ‘member’ and beyond...my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

theycallmepyro 02-25-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Gosh, jeez, guys, if I had known it'd be such a big deal I'd have made a little more effort on that video.

Dude, the Reagan line slew me. I am slain.

Maya 02-26-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theycallmepyro (Post 881596)
Dude, the Reagan line slew me. I am slain.

That was one of my favorite lines. Such good attention to detail. Why didn't this win best picture over Parasite?