Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3236: Parasite w/ Billy Procida and Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3236-parasite-w-billy-procida-andrea-allan-21742/)

marykae 02-26-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelwagel (Post 881647)
Did Chemda not understand the original online tipping argument or was she purposely baiting Billy?

I don't think she understood it because he didn't articulate it well. I intuited it based on seeing this discussion a lot on the internet.

Keith 02-26-2020 05:54 PM

I thought he was saying that a person should be able to go to a restaurant even if they can't tip, but we couldn't really get his answer in the beginning because that was being evaded with: Waiters should be paid properly by their bosses. Did people hear him saying something else?

To me it was like asking how he fists someone. "Well some people take their fingers and - " No! What do YOU do!

Keith 02-26-2020 10:25 PM

Andrea is the anti-Gootz.
She got fisted and didn’t know if she hooked up

- Adam Brown

Rufio 02-26-2020 10:35 PM

Keith is just looking desperate after losing best rant of 2019 to the amazing Bianca.

Keith 02-26-2020 10:38 PM

Just between us, I loved Parasite. An idiot doesn’t JUST BECOME President of the United States, and no accident makes a bad movie Best Picture of the Year.

Aces.

John Petri 02-27-2020 01:16 AM

chemda seems to like to bully billy. it's not my favorite part of katg.

porky2468 02-27-2020 03:55 AM

I'm not from the US, so I could be off... but don't you add sales tax on top of the price of stuff (VAT is included in the tag price in the UK)? You wouldn't be able to buy a shirt if you couldn't afford to pay the sales tax, so I guess it should be the same as tipping. If you can't factor in a tip, then you probably shouldn't go somewhere that doesn't pay its workers a fair wage.

It's a shitty system but you don't change it by feeding into it, and you definitely won't change it by essentially screwing over your server.

Rune 02-27-2020 04:37 AM

Seems a bit elitist in itself to suggest that people who can’t afford to tip as much forego the restaurant entirely. I don’t see why I should pick between a poor customer and poor worker (basically two sides of the same coin).

Lanfear 02-27-2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune (Post 881669)
Seems a bit elitist in itself to suggest that people who can’t afford to tip as much forego the restaurant entirely. I don’t see why I should pick between a poor customer and poor worker (basically two sides of the same coin).

Well if you use that argument it's a bit elitist to think that the non-tipping customer is worth more than the waiter who also needs to make money because they might want to eat.

Also nobody said forego it entirely but budget for what you can afford.

flerchin 02-27-2020 07:42 AM

Andrea's vagina is the funniest fucking punchline. She's just the best.

I took from the Parasite discussion that I need to see Jojo Rabbit. It wasn't even on my radar, but I know what words are, and I still think about Parasite.