Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3236: Parasite w/ Billy Procida and Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3236-parasite-w-billy-procida-andrea-allan-21742/)

Sparrow 02-27-2020 08:51 AM

speaking of new nazi watchables, —...neo-...nazi entertainment?— i’d love some thoughts on Amazon’s new reich romp, Hunters.

Keith 02-27-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 881678)
I took from the Parasite discussion that I need to see Jojo Rabbit. It wasn't even on my radar, but I know what words are, and I still think about Parasite.

If that goofy Parasite stuck with you, then Jojo Rabbit is gonna give you a fucking heart attack. I don't think you'll be able to handle it.

I recommend it to everyone but you. You won't be able to concentrate on anything else for the rest of your life.

Rune 02-27-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881671)
Well if you use that argument it's a bit elitist to think that the non-tipping customer is worth more than the waiter who also needs to make money because they might want to eat.

Also nobody said forego it entirely but budget for what you can afford.

Not really. My point is, they’re not that distinguishable. If anything, the worker has the potential to make well above minimum wage from other tips.

Most people tip, or at least, we have a tipping culture/expectation, so a customer not being able to afford it, shouldn’t tip the scale, so to speak. Budgeting is a luxury. Tips are a gratuity. Expecting everyone to tip is kinda naive. The hope is usually that other customers cover the non-tippers, the other customers (biggest tippers) typically being people with deeper pockets.

Rune 02-27-2020 06:48 PM

Fisting being a thing blows my everfucking mind. Just think: Some time ago, in human past, the first fisting incident happened, and it survived to today. No sexual act makes less fucking sense. Even with people who like to shit and pee on the people they’re screwing, at least it could be said they felt relief.

Lanfear 02-28-2020 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune (Post 881700)
Fisting being a thing blows my everfucking mind. Just think: Some time ago, in human past, the first fisting incident happened, and it survived to today. No sexual act makes less fucking sense. Even with people who like to shit and pee on the people they’re screwing, at least it could be said they felt relief.

Ok let's examine the evidence:
- a female reported she likes it
- it's happening in an area of the female body that is generally considered pleasurable

But it's not done with a penis and clearly we can't believe women so yeah obviously you are correct in your assessment.

You're female right? Don't sex-shame please.

theycallmepyro 02-28-2020 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 881704)
It’s penetration with something that has the measurements of a huge dick.

Why shouldn’t some people like it?

Edit: For the record I agree with Lanfear and Apia, I just love how matter-of-fact Apia is about everything, in particular that quote.

jjrtootle 02-28-2020 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune (Post 881700)

You think it makes less sense than sounding? Seriously?

Rune 02-28-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 881703)
Ok let's examine the evidence:
- a female reported she likes it
- it's happening in an area of the female body that is generally considered pleasurable

But it's not done with a penis and clearly we can't believe women so yeah obviously you are correct in your assessment.

You're female right? Don't sex-shame please.

Who said anything about believing anyone or sex-shaming? It just blows my mind? I do question how satisfying can be for her if it’s not something she’d request herself. Going off what she said, it seems like something you do to show you can “hang”/take it in the heat of the moment. I could be wrong, but that’s the impression I got.

Penises have nothing to do with it. I did date a guy who I could not fuck. It was damn near impossible, and actually goddamned painful to try, so I had to tell him to move on, but I wasn’t thinking about penises when I made that post, I was honestly thinking about fists.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 881704)
Why?
I didn’t try it but I can see some appeal.
It’s penetration with something that has the measurements of a huge dick.

Why shouldn’t some people like it?

A huge fist-sized dick? Who are we kidding? At some point, it can’t be about feeling full. With a fist, you’re basically challenging how far you can take it. You would’ve reached that fullness threshold long before the entire fist made itself up there.

Sparrow 02-28-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune (Post 881709)
at some point, it can’t be about feeling full. With a fist, you’re basically challenging how far you can take it. You would’ve reached that fullness threshold long before the entire fist made itself up there.

a lot of assumptions here on how pleasurable something can feel for someone.

Rune 02-28-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 881712)
a lot of assumptions here on how pleasurable something can feel for someone.

If I could, I would question someone who likes getting fisted and was open (to my asking), but since we’re all apparently arguing from a place of ignorance, it’s entirely possible I’m 1000% wrong.